Exoskeleton for non military application

IsraelUnoone

!

Moderator Note

Israel, your own recordings do not constitute news. This is, once again, your own speculation and as such, I'm moving this to the appropriate forum. This habit of posting your own hypothesis/speculation/nonsense into the main science forums has to stop. They don't belong there and it is in violation of our rules.

Also, you realise humans don't have an exoskeleton, right?

Yes I think you are coming to your own by saying that we do not have exoskeletons as human being or you might mention it as advance primate. Further there is no machinesim in the human body such as ultrasound and etc. to the revitalization of the neuro system, unless regenerated and other methods to apply. Also the working mechanics of this would be more than just speculation as you continually write me off based on the information aquired by some means that serve for an end like discrediting for the credit for another. Thank you come again

!

Moderator Note

Israel, your own recordings do not constitute news. This is, once again, your own speculation and as such, I'm moving this to the appropriate forum. This habit of posting your own hypothesis/speculation/nonsense into the main science forums has to stop. They don't belong there and it is in violation of our rules.

Also, you realise humans don't have an exoskeleton, right?