Unifying Theory Complete By Israel Kim

IsraelUnoone

We are rightly encouraged to be respectful in our posts on this forum. Politeness it an admirable quality. Respect is something that can be earned, or it can be something that is given freely. One can make a sound argument that as we are all human we should automatically accord the respect to others we would wish to receive for ourselves. Sometimes it is very difficult to honour this objective. Such is the case here.

Here, Israel Unoone, is why I can feel no respect for you:

1. Your ability to communicate in writing or verabally is abyssmal. This is a consequence of lamentable grammar, trite, undefined terminology, structureless ramblings and wholesale absence of logic.

2. Where any 'facts' are discernible in your output they turn out to be false.

3. Your assertions are delivered with zero supporting evidence.

4. You have disregarded all contrary arguments.

I am left puzzled as to why you even posted here. I would be very interested to hear what you hoped to achieve by your post. If you can explain your goal and if you will listen to what others say to you, perhaps tha goal will be attainable.

• 2 weeks later...

please listen the the first post and the me again wiether any of you so called listing of my failures are founded.

We are rightly encouraged to be respectful in our posts on this forum. Politeness it an admirable quality. Respect is something that can be earned, or it can be something that is given freely. One can make a sound argument that as we are all human we should automatically accord the respect to others we would wish to receive for ourselves. Sometimes it is very difficult to honour this objective. Such is the case here.

Here, Israel Unoone, is why I can feel no respect for you:

1. Your ability to communicate in writing or verabally is abyssmal. This is a consequence of lamentable grammar, trite, undefined terminology, structureless ramblings and wholesale absence of logic.

2. Where any 'facts' are discernible in your output they turn out to be false.

3. Your assertions are delivered with zero supporting evidence.

4. You have disregarded all contrary arguments.

I am left puzzled as to why you even posted here. I would be very interested to hear what you hoped to achieve by your post. If you can explain your goal and if you will listen to what others say to you, perhaps tha goal will be attainable.

My first objection to your posts Israel, was this: Your ability to communicate in writing or verbally is abysmal.

As evidence of this I offer the following:

please listen the the first post and the me again wiether any of you so called listing of my failures are founded.

Spelling mistakes, improper grammar, incomprehensible clauses. Your ability to compress multiple errors in to such a short sentence is impressive. I presume you meant something like:

Please listen to the presentation I linked to in the first post and tell me again whether any of your so called listings of my failures are founded.

Clearly, on the strength of your last post, this claim of failure is well founded. There are many examples throughout the thread of comparable errors and ambiguity.

My second concern was this: Where any 'facts' are discernible in your output they turn out to be false.

Here is one such example:

Also theology was a hard basis of what the renassance scientist developed most of their attributed practice that still exist now.
While renaissance scientists were very often part of the church hierarchy and most saw their work as a means of glorifying God through a better understanding of nature, the development of the scientific method dramatically separated its methodology from those of theology.

My third and fourth concerns were these: Your assertions are delivered with zero supporting evidence; You have disregarded all contrary arguments.

Please provide any instances where these statements are not true.

I offered you these observations to improve your understanding of how your arguments may be perceived by a large portion of the membership. I imagine you may wish to persuade at least some of us to your way of thinking. While I think this is unlikely to happen, the limitations of your posts make it even more unlikely. You are free to ignore the implicit advise in my criticisms. You are also free to swim with alligators. I do not recommend either action.