alternate big bang

pebbleanrock

Dear Sir,

As I am unqualified, I am urgently looking for a cosmologist or theoretical physist who can help me with flaws in my Big Bang alternate, so it can be published on arxiv.com. It is based on the premise that all energy wants to entropize. All the forces and matter are simply energy trying to revert to their original "at rest" state [medium].This medium, still outside our universe, is a sea of energy in the form of straight string at absolute zero with a quiver of waves moving through it. It is best described as a super BEC [bohr Einstein condensate having infinite quanta in the same space.] or as Einstein described the space matter density at the centre of a black hole, infinity + infinity + infinity. While the black hole space/matter has not reached this infinite state, it is trying to. An original tiny empty space in the energy medium has been arced into, raising the local temperature. The tiny empty space enlarges as the straight string medium decays into a multitude of circular stringed particles. A pressure explosion of matter and anti-matter particles into the tiny empty space does two things; 1. Each new particle brings its own space with it so after the annihilation two new bits of empty space are part of the residue. And 2. The violent annihilation heats and decays more medium. The angle of decayed surface to wavy medium produces the vast array of different particles. Dark energy is the universes gravitational attraction to this surrounding surface, while gravity is matter/energy's desire to entropize back to its at rest state in the medium. The wavelength sizes can remain secret for now.

Edited by pebbleanrock

Dear Sir,

As I am unqualified, I am urgently looking for a cosmologist or theoretical physist who can help me with flaws in my Big Bang alternate, so it can be published on arxiv.com. It is based on the premise that all energy wants to entropize. All the forces and matter are simply energy trying to revert to their original "at rest" state [medium].This medium, still outside our universe, is a sea of energy in the form of straight string at absolute zero with a quiver of waves moving through it. It is best described as a super BEC [bohr Einstein condensate having infinite quanta in the same space.] or as Einstein described the space matter density at the centre of a black hole, infinity + infinity + infinity. While the black hole space/matter has not reached this infinite state, it is trying to. An original tiny empty space in the energy medium has been arced into, raising the local temperature. The tiny empty space enlarges as the straight string medium decays into a multitude of circular stringed particles. A pressure explosion of matter and anti-matter particles into the tiny empty space does two things; 1. Each new particle brings its own space with it so after the annihilation two new bits of empty space are part of the residue. And 2. The violent annihilation heats and decays more medium. The angle of decayed surface to wavy medium produces the vast array of different particles. Dark energy is the universes gravitational attraction to this surrounding surface, while gravity is matter/energy's desire to entropize back to its at rest state in the medium. The wavelength sizes can remain secret for now.

Good hypothesis. You hit the right track here on many topics mentioned.

I have a science paper to publish soon, wish me luck, thanks.

This medium, still outside our universe, is a sea of energy in the form of straight string at absolute zero with a quiver of waves moving through it.

Given that in your hypothesis this medium is moving then it definitely can't be at absolute zero (even if absolute zero is achievable).

Einstein described the space matter density at the centre of a black hole, infinity + infinity + infinity. While the black hole space/matter has not reached this infinite state, it is trying to

This is confusing do you agree with Einstein or not? The singularities at the start of the big bang, or in the center of a black hole are both as the math's breaks down, infinite.

A pressure explosion of matter and anti-matter particles into the tiny empty space

What do you mean by empty space?

Edited by dimreepr