Half-Life 2

Gilded

Sooo... Half-Life 2 is available tomorrow (at least legally it is :> ). Anyone else going to buy it/has preordered it with Steam? I think it has had so much hype that if it sucks, some people (most likely including me) are going to smack their heads against the wall for a few months. :)

"Buying tomorrow.

From a proper shop and everything."

I'm downloading it right now. :D With a "1Mb" connection (it doesn't really seem to be one :P ), just started. This might take a while...

Edit: Btw, because I was temporarily insane, I went for the Collector's Edition Gold-version (cost me over 130$ with S&H + tax!). You wouldn't believe if I told what kind of crap comes with it. :D

I was downloading it via steam until I (a) forgot my steam password and (b) realised how stupid it is to pay for a soft version of a really good game.

I'm not so desperate to play it that I am going to be sat here pining at 00.01 either - I can wait until after work :)

"I would because I have read the list."

Brilliant. It's odd that they didn't have a box to check for my clothes size for the T-shirt and the hat though, probably XXL both with all those nerds (=me) ordering the gold package.