Paul Harvey, kooky or justified?

rigney

I always liked Paul Harvey and his delivery, but had no idea of where he was going next with his rhetorical BS. This audio was made 3 or 4 years before his passing, but has a ring of truth to it regardless of your convictions.

I always liked Paul Harvey and his delivery, but had no idea of where he was going next with his rhetorical BS. This audio was made 3 or 4 years before his passing, but has a ring of truth to it regardless of your convictions.

If I was the devil I'd convince people to wage wars in the name of God.

I'd promote hatred, inequality, division... and again blame the other guy.

If I were the devil I'd trick people into doing my work while believing they were on God's side.

In other words if I were the devil I'd just keep right on doing what he's doing.

If I were the flying spaghetti monster, I'd make Jean Dujardin win an academy award for best actor.

It has a ring of truth to it.

If you make up an imaginary being or effect or whatever, and then selectively "predict" (or postdict?) that it would cause some of what you've seen, and then use that as evidence that the imaginary thing exists, then it's easy to trick yourself and some others into thinking it has something to do with "truth".