How to make a worm hole

36grit

How to make a worm hole.

1) Find an large massive object headed toward you at near the speed of light.

2)Break the speed of light velocity barrier by heading straight towards that object as fast as you can.

One should be able to "sail" the collapsing "spike" of gravitaional interfierence created by the acceleration time dialation between the objects. Ofcourse you'd eventually want to hit a trajectory towards the center a "dark matter vein", extending out from your galaxie destination, as fast as you can.

How to make a worm hole.

1) Find an large massive object headed toward you at near the speed of light.

2)Break the speed of light velocity barrier by heading straight towards that object as fast as you can.

One should be able to "sail" the collapsing "spike" of gravitaional interfierence created by the acceleration time dialation between the objects. Ofcourse you'd eventually want to hit a trajectory towards the center a "dark matter vein", extending out from your galaxie destination, as fast as you can.

This is indistinguishable from nonsense. If you move towards something that is moving at close to the speed of light, you will simply see it moving closer to the speed of light.

This is the origin of all the strangeness in special relativity.

An outside observer could measure you each to be moving at 0.999 c, thus you could have a closing speed of ~2c in his frame.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway, wormholes need exotic matter in order to support them. That is we need negative mass!

The closest we know to this is the negative energy densities associated with the Casimir effect, Based on that observation it maybe possible that micro wormholes are realised in nature are are common.

Vacuum energy would collapse in a line between the two objects causing time to slow down for the people in the space ship, relalative to all other objects in the universe. Wherefore: the people in space ship would be able to travel great distances while aging very slowly if at all.

Rays of light that intersect this line would have to bend around this gravitational spike, in order to continue on their paths.

The exotic matter needed could be explained by the idea that:

The uncertanty principle has an associated uncertanty particle. These uncertanty particles make up the quantum foam, or as I prefer to think, the pixles of space/time. Their is ofcourse an anti-uncertanty particle. This, according to my theory, is dark matter. It is distance that does not propagate energy at all. The surface tension between the two make up gravity.

Time flow is determined by the excited state of vacuum energy that radiates from the uncertanty particle, this is governed by the flow of the anti-uncertaty particles. Velocity determines the peaks and valleys of the flow to points of least resistance. This determines the shapes and strengths of relativity within our modulations of reality.

It is possible that an uncertanty particle can enter an anti-uncertanty particle in much the same way a sperm enters an egg. The resulting particle is the atom.

The shapes of relativity include: strings, fibres, and membranes of varing densities of momentum existing as a modulation of anihilations within the electro-magnetic spectrums.

Edited by 36grit

This, according to my theory, is dark matter.

I am happy to talk about wormholes with you in the context of general relativity and semi-classical gravity, but I would not want to go on a spin-off into your own "theory".

• 3 weeks later...

I read the title and thought you were going to ask how to make it at home.:lol:

Go to the middle of your living room and start spinning in circles. I think you'll get there :lol:

Welcome to the algorithmic information exchange module xpw9. Men call her the universe.

in what time would you like to swim?

It'll just take me a second to program the relavator.

There we go 2012, have fun.

honey, I'm hoOme !!

I am happy to talk about wormholes with you in the context of general relativity and semi-classical gravity, but I would not want to go on a spin-off into your own "theory".

I'll try and contain myself.

Perhaps we could start with a brief symop of classical gravitivity. And perhaps, what are the mechanics behind the particle we know as gravity?

And can you tell me; if we could see the gravitational dialation caused by the weight of earth, from outer space, would it be a sphere, or a tear drop shape. And if it is a tear drop shape in the "tail" pointing towards the sun or away from it? or, would it look like something else alltogether?

This is indistinguishable from nonsense. If you move towards something that is moving at close to the speed of light, you will simply see it moving closer to the speed of light.

This is the origin of all the strangeness in special relativity.

An outside observer could measure you each to be moving at 0.999 c, thus you could have a closing speed of ~2c in his frame.

Indeed. Adding velocities works a bit different when the relative velocities are high; You can't "break the lightspeed barrier".

Man, I would love to read what you think on this subject. To be in your head contemplating this idea would be awsome. Do you think you could make one happen within, and/or do they exist in the computer simulated universe built by your peers?

Man, I would love to read what you think on this subject. To be in your head contemplating this idea would be awsome. Do you think you could make one happen within, and/or do they exist in the computer simulated universe built by your peers?

It is outside my area of research. Today wormholes are the subject on many papers in the field of classical abd semi-classical gravity. It maybe that nature just does not realise these objects, but it is interesting to find out why not.