virus

Ghaz

I am pissed off now.

You probably can't imagine how little I care about this.

All your threads are like this one, with homework style questions, and you getting pissed off when people don't answer the way your teacher wants you to. I invite anyone to go back and read your content and tell me I'm not justified in asking.

Listen carefully.I am a final year microbiology honours student. Research is the field I am looking for as my future.Whenever I complete studying a topic of my course I start searching questions on that topic and try to answer it to know how much I have learnt.The questions which I cant do I post it on the forum so that u people can help me out. So its not a homework. If anyone wants to answer please do and if not then dont accuse me of something which I am not doing.I dont need to ask homework on forum. I know those are given to be done by the students without asking others wndthere are teachers to correct your mistake and help you with homeworks.But for extra knowledge and help we have forums so if this forum doesnt believe in spreading knowledge tell me clearly so that I dont waste my time and yours too.And coming to the point that I dont like some answers and always ask for exact precise compact answer because my knowledge at this stage is not enough to understand hi fi things which is not in my course so I dont get satisfied with some of the answers.Thats all.