Can we compare notes????

Can we compare notes????

Can anyone send me 2 numbers of something you "know"? these can be anything in relation to time, gravity, even Lorentz transformations etc. I only need the numbers, not the explanation nor the technicals of what these numbers are and what they pertain too, for now at-least.

This for examples can be the dirivitive of "anything" in science but would prefer this to be close to something dealing with c and or gravity.What I do is calculate past, present and future and return a sum in relation to precession.

What I would like to see are "relative movements" in phases or precession, and "attempt only" to see if my function works with your given values, units and etc. If it does and you agree that something is interesting here, then I would need further help in understanding what my function is actually doing out of the realm of "standard science."

This way instead of my theory, the theory can be better explained when we all see my returned results here, and maybe that in itself will do the explaining for all of us, when I see someone else seeing what I am seeing with what I do.

I will take a deep breath here....

Thanks

Edited by I think out of the box

Ok, I'll play

[math]1.627262\cdot10^{-26}[/math]

&

[math]3.2\cdot10^{-18}[/math]

RE: "I only need the numbers, not the explanation nor the technicals of what these numbers are and what they pertain too [sic]" Good Luck demonstrating anything meaningful beyond coincidence/numerology without actually knowing the meaning of these two numbers.

Edited by Bignose

The meaning of these numbers = Zero Empty Space.

Pi Squared = G = 299.792458/6.32142188393939e-17 = 4742484578693790000

6.626e-33*4742484578693790000 = 3.14237028184251e-14

3.14237028184251e-14^2 = 9.87449098820698e-28 = G

Your numbers you gave me are some type of precession, I know this from their negative exponents in relation to 1, but as you can see here, I took the ultimate derivitive to the center of mass itself in relation to c. But what really helped me is that I calculated an area with your numbers... What you gave me pertains to the outer shells of masses... Any mass for that matter.

In your words, what were those values you really gave me??? Were you aware of what they truly were????

Here are your filtered numbers of which I calculated highlighted in blue: What do you think????? Is this pattern interesting to you??

1.627262* 10e-26 = [ x 1.39863399220286e+21

3.2*10e-18= [ y 15819225774830694

THANKS, if this gets published I owe you credit!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'll play

[math]1.627262\cdot10^{-26}[/math]

&

[math]3.2\cdot10^{-18}[/math]

RE: "I only need the numbers, not the explanation nor the technicals of what these numbers are and what they pertain too [sic]" Good Luck demonstrating anything meaningful beyond coincidence/numerology without actually knowing the meaning of these two numbers.

How could you calculate an 'area' with the numbers I gave you? I never told you that they had units of length.

What you are doing here is looking for coincidence. Nothing more. The two numbers I gave you (which have physical meaning) have specific values, but you are trying to assign meaning to coincidence. Really, you can do this with any numbers at all -- trying a whole set of different operations on numbers you will end up with coincidence wherein some of the digits are repeated. It doesn't really mean anything. Unless you can show that the numbers are anything beyond coincidence.

And considering that I haven't even told you what those two constants are, how could any operations done to them yield most anything besides coincidence? Shoot, I haven't even told you what units those two numbers are in -- changing from one set of units to another changes their values which again lead to just coincidences.

So, why should this be anything besides coincidence? Show us that there is something of meaning here besides just luck.

The area are the exponents, they are inversed manifolds in space time geometry.

But no luck here, like I said those numbers you gave are "precession" as with any precession this calculates to the "origin" and that origin is the center of mass, believe me I am shocked at the results, this means my function "does" do something quite interesting....

An exponent of -26 is like a cycle as with earth's precession of 26,000 years [that's an example] and a -18 is 180 degrees of this precession [also an example]. The physical connection here is the base 10 numeral exponents, "used in many physical constants." example: “G” = 6.67300 x 10^-11 m^3/(kg s^2) this -11 is really 10, it loops from there.

Try to understand the "exponents" here nothing else, that is the center of mass and gravity [empty space] , however these "numbers" you gave me here are related to quantum gravity as in that h constant of 6.626e-33 I used here. Also think in terms of 0/0 = but this 0 is pi ratio squared as G.

Rember G does have units, but so does pi depending on the diameter used.... Sam relationship they have in harmony to empty space.

Think in terms as "as x->0" I gave you the numbers I found highlighted in blue, now see what you find with them, that's why I placed them there and worked very hard, so please try to put in some info here...

Also what are those numbers you gave me?????

I think it is only fair you tell me, therefore we can be on the same page forget about words like coincidence because I can say this is "braking the laws of causality" of which I truly believe in.

You said you would play the game, now lets see what you can come up with..

Here are my results for you:

1.627262* 10e-26 = [ x 1.39863399220286e+21

3.2*10e-18= [ y 15819225774830694

Do something with them....Let me see what is up here..

Thanks, I hope we find something even better with your knowledge too..

Lets work as a team, unified!

Thanks!

How could you calculate an 'area' with the numbers I gave you? I never told you that they had units of length.

What you are doing here is looking for coincidence. Nothing more. The two numbers I gave you (which have physical meaning) have specific values, but you are trying to assign meaning to coincidence. Really, you can do this with any numbers at all -- trying a whole set of different operations on numbers you will end up with coincidence wherein some of the digits are repeated. It doesn't really mean anything. Unless you can show that the numbers are anything beyond coincidence.

And considering that I haven't even told you what those two constants are, how could any operations done to them yield most anything besides coincidence? Shoot, I haven't even told you what units those two numbers are in -- changing from one set of units to another changes their values which again lead to just coincidences.

So, why should this be anything besides coincidence? Show us that there is something of meaning here besides just luck.

mass of a proton in kg and Hubble constant in 1/s. I'm only giving you that because it is fair. Otherwise, I see nothing that isn't just looking for coincidences. There is no 'we' here, only you performing numerology seeking meaning in randomness. Also, I think you're way off in your assignment of what the exponents mean. It has nothing to do with 1,000s of years or 10s of degrees, just how many 0's come before or after a decimal point. To read anything more into those number is silly.

Edited by Bignose

Thanks for telling me what your numbers were that was very nice of you, here are the new results.

[x 2.05029496733635e+38

[ y = 0

Again here are your new numbers converged highlighted in blue:

3.2*10e-18= [x 2.05029496733635e+38

1.627262* 10e-26 = [ y = 0

Like I told you, this in relation to precession and zero empty. Again, what I am doing is calculating areas here that's all. This function is a manifold of zero empty space..The constants science usess are these empty shell spaces that I study in relation to 1.

Since I have done much work here "twice already" even without having indication as to what you numbers were at first , can you tell me what this means in your terms and forget about everything else for now, including the numerology stuff...

Also! when I knew what these numbers were, I inverted them in my function. So I hope this helps you get a better idea of what I did. Remember, all I am doing is calculating an area that's all. I have no other way of explaining this simple concept, but the math involved is something I would rather explain later, when I get more = responses here.

Thanks!

mass of a proton in kg and Hubble constant in 1/s. I'm only giving you that because it is fair. Otherwise, I see nothing that isn't just looking for coincidences. There is no 'we' here, only you performing numerology seeking meaning in randomness. Also, I think you're way off in your assignment of what the exponents mean. It has nothing to do with 1,000s of years or 10s of degrees, just how many 0's come before or after a decimal point. To read anything more into those number is silly.

Since I have done much work here "twice already" even without having indication as to what you numbers were at first , can you tell me what this means in your terms and forget about everything else for now, including the numerology stuff...

It is meaningless. You haven't shown that any of your calculations mean a single thing beyond highlighting a very few digits that arise by circumstance. I do not place much meaning on circumstance.

Perhaps you should post your algorithm used for calculation in detail, if you want people to try to take meaning from them. But, I am not holding my breath, as the final results so far don't seem to mean very much.

Edited by Bignose

What difference does it make, algo rythm or not, it's meaningless remember?

I gave you the converged numbers, you were supposed to compare notes and finds here, all you did was accuse me of things and did not comply with the offer. Very very unfair, and the accusations made this worse!

I think you were unfair here, through and through...

It is meaningless. You haven't shown that any of your calculations mean a single thing beyond highlighting a very few digits that arise by circumstance. I do not place much meaning on circumstance.

Perhaps you should post your algorithm used for calculation in detail, if you want people to try to take meaning from them. But, I am not holding my breath, as the final results so far don't seem to mean very much.

The area are the exponents, they are inversed manifolds in space time geometry.

If you want to talk about mathematics, you need to make sense. This sentence makes no sense.

I will give you an example showing what you just did, not out of disrespect, but out of an attempt to demonstrate what the above sentence looks to anyone who studied math.

Say I wanted to talk about food, and I went to a culinary forum and posted that "A tomato is a ladder in the fruitiness of the fructose."

I would be laughed out of the forum.

We're being nice, "I think outside of the box".

Let me give you a piece of advice here. You should think outside of the box -- we all should -- but you should also beware that you don't think so much outside the box that your brain falls out.

Your numbers make no sense, and you choose to speak math without knowing what the terms (and methodology means). You leave us the choice of either trying really really hard to explain why your meaningless sentences are meaningless (think tomato ladder fruitiness) or to laugh at you.

Luckily, the forum rules prevent members from ridiculing others, but you really need to start playing science here, seeing as you are the one who chose to come to us -- a science forum -- and post about science.

Also what are those numbers you gave me?????

The entire point was that he gave you just random weird numbers that were undefined (no units). You spent 4 paragraphs and more explaining what the numbers are and what you did with them, and only AFTER that, you asked what they mean?

Really, friend, that sounds like a good methodology to you? What if those numbers really were meaningless? You just spent time telling us what they mean... for nothing? Thnk about it.

You can only work in a team that speaks the same language. What you seem to be doing is post random numbers which you multiply even more randomly, picking and choosing funky numerals in the results and claiming they mean something.

Thats not speaking science, and it won't be possible to work in a team this way.

You sound like a passionate guy with a lot of ideas. Here's a recommendation for you: Spend time learning a bit of mathematics -- not just addition and subtraction and multiplication -- the essence of math, calculus and theory. Learn how the methodology goes, so you can use it for your ideas. Right now, you're not using math, you're abusing it.

Tomato ladders make no sense.

~mooey

I gave you the converged numbers, you were supposed to compare notes and finds here, all you did was accuse me of things and did not comply with the offer. Very very unfair, and the accusations made this worse!

I think you were unfair here, through and through...

You asked me what meaning I ascribe to the numbers you posted. I answered honestly: none. How is it unfair to be completely honest?

And, the reason I ascribe no value to those results, is that there doesn't seem to be anything to them other than coincidence and misinterpretation of things like what 10^-26 means. That's why I suggested posting your algorithm, because then we can see if any of the steps actually do have meaning. Otherwise, it is a black box of garbage in garbage out, for the above and all the reasons mooeypoo gives.

yes this is exactly the point, what I find is the nothingness, the origin of the meaningless, here I will try once more and see if this works, otherwise I will take your advice here trust me. When I placed what I found without any knowledge of the numbers, and placed them in a relativity calculator this is what I got here for this number, I think you may see it somewhere in this thread above this.

Here it is, but notice there is no radix dot of precession the number is free from precession. This allows me to further understand the "what" that defines this unit of "what ever it is connected to mass, kg, etc" 15819225774831842.

Please think in terms of empty geometrical shapes that hold some type of value in empty space. Trust me, I have placed cooridnates using my algorithmic function and it shows the positions of the planet where it should be in the "physical world" I have images if you would like to see them, for now here is what this number states.

Relativity Calculator

A Relativistic Change Factor: 15819225774831842

Occurs At:

1 Light Speed OR

186282.397 Miles Per Second OR

299792.458 Kilometers Per Second

Its that one 1 Light Speed that my algorithmic function looks for in relation to billions and billions of numbers...

Hope this helps, let me know if you would like to see the "physical" proof of planetary movements, I have them ready.

Thanks!

If you want to talk about mathematics, you need to make sense. This sentence makes no sense.

I will give you an example showing what you just did, not out of disrespect, but out of an attempt to demonstrate what the above sentence looks to anyone who studied math.

Say I wanted to talk about food, and I went to a culinary forum and posted that "A tomato is a ladder in the fruitiness of the fructose."

I would be laughed out of the forum.

We're being nice, "I think outside of the box".

Let me give you a piece of advice here. You should think outside of the box -- we all should -- but you should also beware that you don't think so much outside the box that your brain falls out.

Your numbers make no sense, and you choose to speak math without knowing what the terms (and methodology means). You leave us the choice of either trying really really hard to explain why your meaningless sentences are meaningless (think tomato ladder fruitiness) or to laugh at you.

Luckily, the forum rules prevent members from ridiculing others, but you really need to start playing science here, seeing as you are the one who chose to come to us -- a science forum -- and post about science.

The entire point was that he gave you just random weird numbers that were undefined (no units). You spent 4 paragraphs and more explaining what the numbers are and what you did with them, and only AFTER that, you asked what they mean?

Really, friend, that sounds like a good methodology to you? What if those numbers really were meaningless? You just spent time telling us what they mean... for nothing? Thnk about it.

You can only work in a team that speaks the same language. What you seem to be doing is post random numbers which you multiply even more randomly, picking and choosing funky numerals in the results and claiming they mean something.

Thats not speaking science, and it won't be possible to work in a team this way.

You sound like a passionate guy with a lot of ideas. Here's a recommendation for you: Spend time learning a bit of mathematics -- not just addition and subtraction and multiplication -- the essence of math, calculus and theory. Learn how the methodology goes, so you can use it for your ideas. Right now, you're not using math, you're abusing it.

Tomato ladders make no sense.

~mooey

PLEASE send me something with defined units please, something completed, then with this definition we can all see whats going on. I know work trust me, I can do this 100,000 millions times over until I get it right, I never stop.....

thanks!

You asked me what meaning I ascribe to the numbers you posted. I answered honestly: none. How is it unfair to be completely honest?

And, the reason I ascribe no value to those results, is that there doesn't seem to be anything to them other than coincidence and misinterpretation of things like what 10^-26 means. That's why I suggested posting your algorithm, because then we can see if any of the steps actually do have meaning. Otherwise, it is a black box of garbage in garbage out, for the above and all the reasons mooeypoo gives.

PLEASE send me something with defined units please, something completed, then with this definition we can all see whats going on. I know work trust me, I can do this 100,000 millions times over until I get it right, I never stop.....

thanks!

yes this is exactly the point, what I find is the nothingness, the origin of the meaningless, here I will try once more and see if this works, otherwise I will take your advice here trust me. When I placed what I found without any knowledge of the numbers, and placed them in a relativity calculator this is what I got here for this number, I think you may see it somewhere in this thread above this.

There's a difference between "I find nothingness" and "I find something that's meaningless".

Just like the difference between "I don't see anything" and "I see there's nothing there". If you're driving at night, you better make sure the latter is what you do before a sharp turn.

You're doing the former and claim it's big news.

Look:

OMG! 1.443256 * 224.2 / 11.2 = 28.891 !!!

Is meaningless.

3 Balls in a box * 2 Boxes - 6 Balls that I throw out = 0 Balls left.

Is nothing left.

The problem isn't your answer, it's your method, and this won't change with fancy excuses on your part, it needs to be examined *mathematically*.

You don't speak math, my friend.

Here it is, but notice there is no radix dot of precession the number is free from precession. This allows me to further understand the "what" that defines this unit of "what ever it is connected to mass, kg, etc" 15819225774831842.

This is what we call a "WORD SALAD". It makes no sense. I emphasized terms I thought were particularly meaningless.

Physics and math have well-defined terms. If you want to use them, you need to learn what they mean and use what they mean.

You are trying to reinvent a wheel that works well by chopping it to pieces and insist it can still roll smoothly.

I am not even sure how we can start answering your questions like this.

Please think in terms of empty geometrical shapes that hold some type of value in empty space.

We can't.

Trust me, I have placed cooridnates using my algorithmic function and it shows the positions of the planet where it should be in the "physical world" I have images if you would like to see them, for now here is what this number states.

Stop using fancy words to make yourself sound knowledgeable. I'm sorry for being blunt like this, but you are using these words in a way that none of us understands -- this alone should show you that you might be wrong in how you use them.

Go take a calculus book from the library, sit down and go over it from end to end. Learn what everything means. What is an algorithm, what's a function, what are coordinate systems and why it's quite obvious YOU have none of them.

For the sake of clarity, since I still believe your passion is worth my taking the time to try and explain it, you can't have "coordinates" or "place coordinates" in your algorithm without units. Coordinate systems represent x/y, or r/theta, or SOMETHING that actually represents something, yes? How can yours be in a coordinate system if they're coordinate-free!?

Relativity Calculator

A Relativistic Change Factor: 15819225774831842

How did you get this number, what is this factor, where is it to be used, and how is it that so far Relativity works WONDERFULLY WELL without anyone ever using your factor?

Occurs At:

1 Light Speed OR

186282.397 Miles Per Second OR

299792.458 Kilometers Per Second

Its that one 1 Light Speed that my algorithmic function looks for in relation to billions and billions of numbers...

That doesn't explain what the factor is, or any of my above questions. As bignose said, you're using a "Black Box" method -- "Give me a number" ===> "I give you a number" without having us see what you do with these numbers in between.

So you tell me: How can we compare notes if you hide your notes from us?

thanks!

No.

PLEASE answer my previous questions first.

thanks!

No.

~mooey

HAha! very funnysmile.gif

7F

1FFF

The only thing I can tell you is that this value : 1.5819225774831842 joule = 9.873579833e+18 electron-volts. Place the number in a converter, I think you know what I mean.

The Hubble and the p+ is proportional to this G value and that is this factor you are asking about.

Now, I watched a video of yours last night on your tube channel, infact I stumbled upon it "really no joke!"

This is what I found, BUT! Please have in mind that I did this at a very busy time, so excuse if I made errors, but it should be quite understandable I hope. Think in terms of black body radiation and standing waves.

Now, this is the first time I have used this in "I guess", the correct "science method" I say that for a reason,with what I saw on your video. What my algorithm did hear is looped to 1. I am finding my algorithm does more than what I thought because I am learning many things here so, thanks!... Hope you reply.

And if there are any errors tell me so I can fix them.

6.5 cm

6.0025 gh/s

6.5 cm= [x 0.67785464835938

6.0025 gh= [y 0.61659530457031

[x 0.67785464835938 cm *[y 0.61659530457031gh = 0.41796199335955 gh/s

0.41796199335955 centimeter/second = 0.00417962 meter/second

0.00417962 m/s - 299.792458 = -299.78827838 m/s

-299.78827838 m/s / 299.792458 m/s = -0.99998605828836 m/s

-0.99998605828836*100 = -99.99860582883599 percent error

NOW, you remember in your video when you said that 6.5 c needs to be multiplied by 2 to get a completed cycle???? This may not be necessarily true.

Here is why highlighted in red, and yes this is the pi thing again.

6.5 c *2 = 13 c

13 c *2450.000000 gh = 31,850,000000 gh

31,850,000000 gh centimeter/second = 318.5 meter/second

NOW, this is where I come in:

1 / 318.5 = 0.00313971742543 <------------- that right there is pi ratio to 10e-2, just round this off and you

get : 3.14* 10e-2 = 3.14*10e-2 = 0.314

Interesting how you round off using only numbers too right.>>>>??

Now, something else, this explains the "why" of: 6.5 c *2 = 13 c = "1" complete cycle when infact you are just squaring this 6.5 c in relation to pi ratio which is c and G, combined...

"You said it yourself"

"Electro Magnetic Wave Frequencies" with the speed of light, of which are 3 complete separate things, as per the science world. Or better still, 10e---------->3, how about that for methodology.....lol

Hope you reply soon! Thanks!

There's a difference between "I find nothingness" and "I find something that's meaningless".

Just like the difference between "I don't see anything" and "I see there's nothing there". If you're driving at night, you better make sure the latter is what you do before a sharp turn.

You're doing the former and claim it's big news.

Look:

OMG! 1.443256 * 224.2 / 11.2 = 28.891 !!!

Is meaningless.

3 Balls in a box * 2 Boxes - 6 Balls that I throw out = 0 Balls left.

Is nothing left.

The problem isn't your answer, it's your method, and this won't change with fancy excuses on your part, it needs to be examined *mathematically*.

You don't speak math, my friend.

This is what we call a "WORD SALAD". It makes no sense. I emphasized terms I thought were particularly meaningless.

Physics and math have well-defined terms. If you want to use them, you need to learn what they mean and use what they mean.

You are trying to reinvent a wheel that works well by chopping it to pieces and insist it can still roll smoothly.

I am not even sure how we can start answering your questions like this.

We can't.

Stop using fancy words to make yourself sound knowledgeable. I'm sorry for being blunt like this, but you are using these words in a way that none of us understands -- this alone should show you that you might be wrong in how you use them.

Go take a calculus book from the library, sit down and go over it from end to end. Learn what everything means. What is an algorithm, what's a function, what are coordinate systems and why it's quite obvious YOU have none of them.

For the sake of clarity, since I still believe your passion is worth my taking the time to try and explain it, you can't have "coordinates" or "place coordinates" in your algorithm without units. Coordinate systems represent x/y, or r/theta, or SOMETHING that actually represents something, yes? How can yours be in a coordinate system if they're coordinate-free!?

How did you get this number, what is this factor, where is it to be used, and how is it that so far Relativity works WONDERFULLY WELL without anyone ever using your factor?

That doesn't explain what the factor is, or any of my above questions. As bignose said, you're using a "Black Box" method -- "Give me a number" ===> "I give you a number" without having us see what you do with these numbers in between.

So you tell me: How can we compare notes if you hide your notes from us?

No.

No.

~mooey

The only thing I can tell you is that this value : 1.5819225774831842 joule = 9.873579833e+18 electron-volts. Place the number in a converter, I think you know what I mean.

ZOMG, you know what else is true:

9.8 meters = 1.03588 x 10-15 light years

9.8 pounds mass = 4.4452 x 1012 nanograms

9.8 degrees Fahrenheit = 12.33333 degrees Celsius

9.8 horsepower = 7.30786 x 1010 ergs/s

9.8 miles/hr = 8.51597 knots

9.8 hectares = 18.346 American football fields

9.8 U.S. gallons = 0.15555556 hogsheads

9.8 seconds = 3.1055 x 10-7 years

9.8 radians = 561.499 degrees

9.8 metric tones = 9710.662 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia batman

I can use units converters too! But I am not ascribing any meaning to these -- all it is is the same measurement expressed using two different rulers. All it really says is that the two different rulers aren't the same.

These are the most beautiful numbers I work with thanks! I defined them with empty proportionality in space in relation to G.

6.28318531 and 1.61803399

phi [ x 87809.73611468765

2x pi [y 2142470.094324941

phi [ x 87809.73611468765+ 2x pi [y 2142470.094324941 = 2230279.8304396286

[G 9.8] *2230279.8304396286 = 21856742.33830836

21856742.33830836 meter = 0.000000002 light year

phi 1.61803399 / 2230279.8304396286 = 7.25484743177297e-7

7.25484743177297e-7 degree = 0.000000008 quadrant

0.000000002 light year / 0.000000008 quadrant = 0.25*4 = 1

This is something extra, you can skip, but I added it anyway to show you the gravity and pi relation.

1 / 6.28318531 = 0.15915494302045

1 / 0.15915494302045 = 6.28318531000014

1 /28318531000014 = 3.53125661779386e-14

9.8 /3.53125661779386e-14 = 277521603800137.2

1 / 277521603800137.2 = 3.60332307938149e-15

9.8/3.60332307938149e-15 = 2719711717241344

1 / 2719711717241344 = 3.67686028508315e-16

1/3.67686028508315e-16 = infinity<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

NEXT......lol

How about 6.28318531 and 1.61803399?

That is exactly the point here, the ruler are different, anyone can tell you that.

Now lets see you find a value such like 15819225774831842, THE ONE I FOUND, and turn this into 9.8 meters = 1.03588 x 10-15 light years

STOP MAKING EXCUSES, AND SHOW ME A NUMBER LIKE I HAVE SHOWN YOU AND OTHERS.

You are not being fare, and you are making assumptions without providing proof of your speculation.

If you talk the talk, then walk the walk.

ZOMG, you know what else is true:

9.8 meters = 1.03588 x 10-15 light years

9.8 pounds mass = 4.4452 x 1012 nanograms

9.8 degrees Fahrenheit = 12.33333 degrees Celsius

9.8 horsepower = 7.30786 x 1010 ergs/s

9.8 miles/hr = 8.51597 knots

9.8 hectares = 18.346 American football fields

9.8 U.S. gallons = 0.15555556 hogsheads

9.8 seconds = 3.1055 x 10-7 years

9.8 radians = 561.499 degrees

9.8 metric tones = 9710.662 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia batman

I can use units converters too! But I am not ascribing any meaning to these -- all it is is the same measurement expressed using two different rulers. All it really says is that the two different rulers aren't the same.

21856742.33830836 meter = 0.000000002 light year

I think this calculation is in error.

Unless you're purposefully limiting yourself to only one significant digit, in which case I'm not impressed. I could prove that pi=3, if 1 significant digit is good enough.

In a sense, for instance how about you tell me what area you would like to see in relation to a speed unit, a derivative or frequency. Why not show me some some samples and then I can get a "clue" as to how to perform the calculations for you...

I think this will be a great idea, because "then" our heads will be on the same track to understand the results together. And like the titles says, COMPARE NOTES////

Thanks!

Huh? Is there something wrong with those numbers? Do you need them in another base? They are 2 numbers of something I know and that is what you asked for.

Well, I think the 1 signification digit is in relation to this 10e3 kl as in this here:

3.14/1314454.947355718 = 0.00000238882284

log(0.00000238882284) = -5.62181605722515

1 / 10e-5 = 10000

299.792458 / 10000 = 0.0299792458

0.0299792458 degree = 0.000333103 quadrant

log(0.000333103) = -3.47742145593813

3.14 / 10e-3 = 314

1 / 314 = 0.0031847133758

log(0.0031847133758) = -2.49692964807269

1 / 10e-2 = 10

3 / 10 = 0.3

0.3-299.792458 = -299.492458-

299.492458/-299.492458 = 1

1*100 = 100

I think this calculation is in error.

Unless you're purposefully limiting yourself to only one significant digit, in which case I'm not impressed. I could prove that pi=3, if 1 significant digit is good enough.

Can we compare notes????

Can anyone send me 2 numbers of something you "know"? these can be anything in relation to time, gravity, even Lorentz transformations etc. I only need the numbers, not the explanation nor the technicals of what these numbers are and what they pertain too, for now at-least.

In a sense, for instance how about you tell me what area you would like to see in relation to a speed unit, a derivative or frequency. Why not show me some some samples and then I can get a "clue" as to how to perform the calculations for you...

You need a clue on how to perform your own calculation on 2 numbers that you asked for when you specifically pointed out that you didn't need any explanation? Here, I'll convert them to another base to see if they fit your equations any better.

177 & 17,777

BTW, these 2 numbers don't have any of those pesky 'units' things for you to worry about.

sorry I do not deal with unicodes for now, thanks!

You need a clue on how to perform your own calculation on 2 numbers that you asked for when you specifically pointed out that you didn't need any explanation? Here, I'll convert them to another base to see if they fit your equations any better.

177 & 17,777

BTW, these 2 numbers don't have any of those pesky 'units' things for you to worry about.