The Right to Choose Abortion

kitkat

I think it is insane that in today's over populated world that there are people still trying to ban abortion. Abortion should be a woman's choice along with extensive education to prevent further unwanted pregnancies by using birth control. Abortion should not used as a birth control method and woman should be educated on the important of birth control and the emotional consequences that accompanies the decision of getting an abortion. For most woman it is one of the hardest decisions that they might have to make in their lifetime.

There will always be a small percentage of women who think nothing of it by using abortion as a birth control method and if there was some way they could be held accountable for their actions which is a slippery slope, a solution is needed in this area. Teen pregnancy is another issue that is most likely the biggest reason behind these anti abortion groups and I am unsure in this area if it should be the right of the teenager or her parents that is likely to be largely affected by this decision. The reality is you cannot prevent teenagers from having sex since this is a biological program of hormones raging that causes them to desire sex. I think teenage girls should be fitted with a birth control device whether they are sexually active or not since they are not mature enough to handle the responsibility of raising babies. The unrealistic idea that parents can educate their children to abstain from sex goes against the biological grain of human nature.

On the other hand there are many childless couples that desperately want to adopt so I can understand their interests in that abortion be illegal. However this should not be the primary reason for the movement in the first place. I realize that I might be conflicting my beliefs by stating it should be a woman's choice on abortion while at the same time believing that teenager girls should be fitted with a birth control device. Something has to draw the line due to this being such a complicated issue. What do you think?