conservation of energy and the big bang

derek w

Hi i am new to this forum but have an idea i want to explore,and will appreciate feedback.My idea is that the only way i can visualize creating something from nothing is mathematically.that plus one minus one = zero (+1-1=0).Following this logic to create space from nothing you must create anti-space,my idea stems from this principal.

Mass and energy are interchangeable so we only need to create energy and anti-energy because we can use the energy to create mass.

I will use an analogy to explain my point,my analogy is an escalator where the steps appear from underground you borrow those steps till you get to end of escalator you get of and the steps disappear back underground.So to create something from nothing you can borrow energy from anti-space (+1 E/H -1) = 0.This we can call an event horizon with space and energy on one side and anti-space and anti-energy on the other side.So like an escalator we need gates where the steps come in from underground level and go back under at end.we need an in gate and an out gate.To create a universe we need more than one in gate and one out gate,we need an unimaginable number of infinitely small gates.

Trying to create a universe from a big bang is to complicated.So i will stick to uses my idea to create model of a hydrogen atom.my model of a hydrogen atom is a 3 dimensional escalator with an in gate at the centre emitting a string of energy at the speed of light anti-space will exert an opposing force restricted the the string to path that wraps it around the in gate forming a bubble the out gate would be on surface of bubble absorbing the energy string back into anti-space.The maximum length of the string would be the distance light can travel in one second otherwise the out gate at the end would have to exceed the speed of light.

We cannot say that this is a model of hydrogen atom because a hydrogen atom is made up of a proton an electron,and proton made of 2 up and 2 down quarks.Up quarks with +2/3 charge and down quarks with -1/3 charge.Ah but what if say that up quarks are made of 2 in gates and 1 out gate and that down quarks are made of 1 in gate and 2 out gates and electron is just 1 out gate.

if i want to create helium i need 2 protons touching so there is no space in between for the 2 strings to go plus pressure of anti-space,so that escalating energy string still wraps around can i say that no strong force is required in this model? Now i need some feed back please thank you.

Trying to create a universe from a big bang is to complicated.

It's really not that difficult to apply your idea to the big bang. An argument similar to yours is here:

http://www.astrosociety.org/pubs/mercury/31_02/nothing.html

Hawking did some work in the area... summing the different types of energy in the universe to zero. The ultimate free lunch they say.

thanks Iggy for your reply and suggested reading,it brings in the question of quantum flux.i could say look there is a quantum flux,which would disappear and reappear 1 second later 10 light years away.i say oh look that quantum flux just travelled 10 light years in 1 second.And you would say its not the same quantum flux its a new one,and your right.

So i need a quantum flux that is big enough to detect and stays in existence long enough to follow its path and behaviour.

Back to my analogy with an escalator when does a quantum flux become big enough to be considered as one step on the escalator.I am going to go with the speed of light 300,000,000 metres/second,the highest frequency of 10 to the power 24 hertz,(10Y hertz).which gives me a quantum unit of .03femto metres/sec(.03fm/sec).that is what i am going with for the moment any other suggestions?,one step on my escalator is .03fm/sec.

I cant disagree with that Iggy.But i would like to suggest a four dimensional escalator made up of a bubble with a slightly smaller bubble inside it and then a smaller bubble inside that each step of smaller bubbles has an energy skin.In four dimensional space i can reach in and take one of the inner bubbles away without disturbing the other bubbles.Now my layers of bubbles are missing one layer of energy.if another bubble comes along in my four dimensional world that fits into the missing space the total energy of bubble will be restored.So my bubble can emit and absorb different levels of energy.

I am going to take your advice and read up on the subject more before i going any further with my model of a hydrogen atom(a simple self contain unit!)

I realise that the more i read up on a topic,the more topics there are to read up on,and then any idea i can think of,has already been thought of and written about by someone else.So the odds of coming up with a new idea is very slim in deed.

So now i am reading an article on banach space.

Edited by derek w