Survey Rewards?

MolecularMan14

Ok, so recently, Ive been recieving loads of mail from "Get rich off your opinions", and "Take a 1 min survey and get $10!!!" SPAM. I usually just delete them all. But when I upgraded my WeatherBug subscription, I was taken to one website for a Survey for Rewards program. http://new7.mysurvey.com/

Here's what Im wondering...are they legitimate? Do they actually give you a prize for getting some incredible amount of points? Has anyone here, or someone you know ever gotten anything?

:D good idea sayo!

normally these things are fraud in that they (a) dont send you the money or (b) ask for your contact details to send you the money and then do dodgy stuff with those details.

at the same time there are a few legit ones around.

most of them will, at the end of the regristration, say that in order to qualify you have to subscribe to or buy some ridecilous stuff. Let's say the prize is ten dollars. Then you have to subscribe to a 200 dollar a year magazine. Something like that