please help

micro123

hey everyone my name is abed haidar and i am from lebanon, but i was born in sydney and i really want to come back to australlia and become an engineer

i am currently a second year in physics in the lebanese university(governmental) and people here are telling me it is most advisible to finish next year in lebanon and then come to australlia and i read about professional engineer and in particular power plant my question is it possible to come next year with a bachelor degree in physics and continue in your university ?? with details please

Engineering is a separate degree to a BSc with a physics major, so I don't see it being a problem. You'll just need to go through the application process (via the state's tertiary admissions centre) and possibly contact any universities you are considering for further information. I would recommend looking at the Go8 universities first - USyd, UNSW, UQ, Monash, UMelbourne, etc.

If you were wanting to get exemptions from courses based on analogous courses you have completed as part of your physics major, then you would have to discuss this with each university as they will undoubtedly have differing positions.