THE UNIVERSAL THEORY OF THEORYS BY NEO317537

NEO317537

great ajb, now were getting somewhere, do you think that science giving the accecarate way we are learning new (raw warning failure) technoknowgly, will ever deveplop a spaceship with a worm hold creater it has to be on the ship after all we want to get back. We have untill now up to the time we put ourselfs in the dark ages, eg we or nature devolops a virus thast wipes most of us out.

Right now it is not obvious that one could not create a worm hole, given the right technology.

The trouble is that wormholes need exotic matter to support them. In essence one needs negative energy and one way to get at this could be to "blow up" quantum fluctuations of the vacuum. You would need a huge energy source.

It could be the case that wormholes, or at least macro that you could fly a space ship into are not allowed in nature. Worm holes require us to think hard about time travel, and this is very speculative, but a worthwhile line of investigation as it represents gravity in extreme situations.

Wow, AJB exotic matter eh, trippy stuff still cant figure out how a partical can have negative mass ... anyhow i have a new toy wikipdia, its alot of reading that i hate due to my RAW and combined OCD or my sheer lazyness to read. Oh, well I will follow the links and thanks Daedalus for tht links on CT. Im glad my F! has CT + Random Factors in both halfes of the theory.

12) How to make a company i dont own over a billion pounds in one easy idea ...

My new favorite toy is Wikipedia, i have followed the links from AJB and Daedalus thinks for that you guys, if I had any say you would get a % of the non profits you could make, but if you two set up another company just doing this you could both become a millionair if you do put me down for my usual rate of 3.17537% of the profits hehe I need to buy a new audi r8 somehow. Anyhow I go off topic, heres the idea. Wikipeia is great it gives you hundreds of links in its text to other wikipidia links which is so cool. So, how do we make it better we use F1 (bear in mind i have not had more than 1 hour to think of this idea so it could be better i will improve it latter maybe who cares). And how come only AJB and Daedalus talk to me do i smell or something any how daedalus you wanted some money im not going to give it to you but heres a plan to make aload of dosh. Anyhow off topic. Here we go... ready... Anticipation creeping in. Well we make wikipedia a even better tool/resourse of knowledge by adding video clips like my example below. The example is a spoof page from wikipidia, the idea is you can click on the link to see that subjects web page in wikipedia but theres a tv button link next to the link which links to you tube and shows a practical example of the link so you can choose to either read the link or view it as a clip , remember 10% of everyone has RAW plus its alotmore fun to learn from visula links. The point is that when you click on the tv link (thats next to the written down link) it shows you the you tube clip, which in turn shows you a 30 second advert for god knows what and it will earn tons of dosh from the advertising (then it shows you the lip you are after). Think wikipedia and youtube are along the bigest websites in the world the revenuw worldwide coulp be in the billions, heheh I should do this myself but I care not for money. anyhow heres maybe how it would look (if I can do it in this forum oh well here goes :-

Wikipedia

Butterfly Effect

is most known to be the major example of chaos theory
Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for chaotic systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general blah blah blah ...

So, recap Wikipendia gets better, youtube gets more hits , youtube charges for 15-30 seconds per clip on advertising before you see the clip, as you will watch the advert to see the full clip, youtube makes a fortune on my idea, i get 3.17537% of the extra profits so i can get my r8. No F1 says you tube buys wikipedia to make sure it can get the advert rights. No someone from this forum uses my idea and makes them self millioinairs. There you go, anyone would like to take a stab at the profits these 2 would class sites could make in a year ?????? .....

Anyhow, exotic matter what a nice idea, it will give me something to think about and after all thats all im good at ...

NEOS317537

haha , ive been on the sick for the last 6 years so i have no money now (which is super great, i hate money), but the last 6 years have been the worse been either high and in hospital or depressed but somehow they have been the best years of my life as i have been close to my family. my life is full of opposites or just full of choas im not sure of which, plus i bet your not a charity case daedalus.

I was just making a joke Neo : ) But, I am sorry about what you are going through and it is good to see that you are making the best of a bad situation. Even though I haven't been sick, I could say that the past 2 years has been the worst years of my life because I lost everything in my divorce which came after I was laid off of a 91K / yr job. However, I feel as you do. I've never been as close to my family as I am now, and I am free to do as I please. I was married / enslaved for 15 years : ( But, she did give me some of the best things I have in life... my two wonderul sons.

Daedalus, im so sorry to hear the pain you have gone through in the last 2 years, but it sounds like you have got through the worse part as you are left as you say with your 2 wonderful sons :)

I will tell you briefly (if thats even possible for me) about my bi-polar I think I inherted it from my mum, ive had it all my life "deluisions of grandure" but it only gave me a bad attack 6 years ago I was taking 1 year off work when I think the pressure of me known i had to go back to work made me go high in mood, not only high but super high. eg i would think i was a god or a genius who could end the worlds hunger with a mear idea (not much change there then). But, the point was I ended up in a mental instatution for 4 times each time for 3 months + , 1 year of my life gone down the tubes. But this attack was less of attack and only lasted 35 days mainly becasue I kept my mouth shut about the likes of me saying e=mc2 is busted i have a bigger iq than albert einstin. So, when I got out all I wanted to do was spill my guts about f1. mainly because it works and it works so well. But im through the worse if i get instatunizaed (wow, just noticed this forum has a spell check option lets see if it can deal with that last big word).

HaHa my computers full of CT i tried the forums spell check and it said i had to downloas ieSpell, which i did (i do know what im doing with computers, no really i do) and ct said it cant detect ieSpell isint life great i love it !

Anyhow what did you think of my idea 12, the endless royilties of advertising money flowin in your direction ... cool eh, not bad for an hours work, I really need to get back to work, the trouble is if i say ive been on the sick for the last 6 years plus i now only ever want to work from home, no one is going to hire me. howver my rates are cheap i expect no wages at all but only 3.17537% of the extra profits from the extra sales you get after i have improved your gaget. bargin i think you keep 96+% if you want to hire me send me a private message. cheers, i really need a r8 ta

Also, Sharapovaphan has posted a topic about E=mc2

is busted at the quantum lvl, so I was right it is busted, yes no ?

Well the full equation for a massive particle is

[math]E^{2} - p^{2}c^{2} = m^{2}c^{4}[/math].

This equation is the classical equation of motion for the particle. It is referred to as the mass-shell condition.

In quantum theory we also have to take in to account particles that do not obey the classical equations of motion. We have this in non-relativistic quantum mechanics, but here we are talking about relativistic theories. Particles that are off mass-shell are known as virtual particles.

So, in this sense "[math]E = mc^{2}[/math]" is busted in quantum theory. Though note that the main contributions to anything you calculate come from the "classical particles", the ones on mass-shell.