Any PS3 gamers here? PC gamers?

CoffeeInk123

Hey, I just started out on this forum and to find more connections, I thought I'd post a topic on gaming. Anyone here play ps3 or PC games? What's your favorite game and why? What game can you not wait for release?

I'd have to say I cannot wait for Battlefield 3. Also anyone who played portal care to explain to me what the saying "The cake is a lie" and "the cake is not a lie!" is all about? I youtubed it but didn't get a clear answer. I did see the secret room though. Did it play a significance on the storyline?

• 2 weeks later...

Also anyone who played portal care to explain to me what the saying "The cake is a lie" and "the cake is not a lie!" is all about? I youtubed it but didn't get a clear answer. I did see the secret room though. Did it play a significance on the storyline?

I've played portal 2 it was very funny i liked it very much now I wait for portal 3 but I also played Assasins Creed 1,2,3 and I can't wait for 4 to come out for PC (i have ps3 but the games ain't very cheap!