CIA connected the Bin Laden

Mad Mardigan

I have been watching a conspiracy tv broadcast on the net. They claim that the CIA is partener with Bin Laden and support him to allow political gains in the world for control. That Bill Clinton and Janet Reno used him to bomb Oklahoma City and other places every time there was problem in the White House. And that 9/11 was allow to further progress world control government. Lots of conspiracies to repeat they have said, Kennedy and team made up Russia building missles sites in Cuba just to give us reasons to invade them. Then Rosevelt allowed the bombing of Pearl Harbor to promote the UN. Just enough truth with some play to make them sound good.

freedom-tv.net and inforwars.com

Its on Winamp TV under Patriot TV, lots of conspiracy being said now about Bush being partners with the Laden family in a military defense company, and they own several airports and oil companies together.

I have been watching a conspiracy tv broadcast on the net.

It all sounds a little suspicious..... there's been conspiracy theories galore about the Kennedy assassination.

I have read on a few occasions about the Roosevelt/Pearl Harbor theory, but never thought a lot about it.....BUT, WHO KNOWS.

On this other site it talks about the Blue Blood and presidents. Most presidents are descendants of royal bloodlines. Bush ansestors are from Edward I of Englands and John has more, he is a cousin of the King of Noraway and has family ties to several other Kings including the Queen of England. They make you really think about all of this. That the CIA used Bin Laden throughout history to help advocate more laws. There is a report I read that Bin Laden is stuck in a refugee camp in Beijing China, and that they are working on a deal with Bush for trade of Bin Laden (also election) for other goods to place them in a super power position. That one is kinda out there. Hmm, a conspiracy thread, what do you all think?

There is a report I read that Bin Laden is stuck in a refugee camp in Beijing China, and that they are working on a deal with Bush for trade of Bin Laden (also election) for other goods to place them in a super power position.

bin Laden is a Muslem and hates the infidels (that would include the Chinese). He would not hide in a non-muslem community. My guess that he is in the Middle East, Africa, or Indonesia. Who knows, maybe he is pushing up daisies and his people are covering for him.

Nixon got in so much trouble from Watergate that he was thrown out of office (resigned). Clinton was almost thrown out for sleeping with an intern. We know specific details about the politicians’ lives and their public policies. I doubt the federal government could get away with all that is attributed to them in this conspiracy theory. Also, although I often feel our politicians are somewhat corrupt and dishonest I do not think that most of them are so low that they would work with terrorist to squeeze a little power out of us.

Rather than make a new thread for it, I'll add this in here, as it's sort of a conspiracy theory. Take a look at this:

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=406

Then go here and look for the entry titled "The Real Karl Schwarz and an Apology" for a little confirmation on the validity of the points (fourth down on the main page). We got a copy of the chain email at our house, and though I can't say much about it without more evidence, I thought you guys might be interested.

C'mon J'Dona, I looked both sites. When I saw "I am a Conservative Christian Republican", I smelled a rat.

Then when I saw ******."He mentioned that many people were making plans to leave the US if Bush steals the election. What does that say about Bush? That people are willing to leave their friends, family and country to escape the man and his policies? And the people leaving are the smart ones. They see what is going on. They know something’s about to hit the proverbial fan. What happens with the mass exodus of the intelligentsia?" *******The rat smell got even stronger.

ive got to say of the little i read of that link, that was clearly a guy with a strong point of view, just because there is one guy who is totaly anti-bush doesnt mean to whole of the USA is! indeed there will be many pro-bush people... pointing out one extreme isnt so amazing, im sure by searching pro-bush on google you will find plenty of pages of sites pro-bush... US is mainly undecided between bush and kerry, there are extremes at both ends of that... J'Dona's above posted link shows only one example of one extreme!

You're right Douglas, which is why I posted this in a conspiracy theories thread rather than a proper political debate one. But still, if this guy has sent millions of emails out, and is personally communicating with more than one other person discussing his email, and it's just before the election, then it's not like your run-of-the-mill conspiracy theory.

I'm really just interested in the particular points that are brought up in the letter, and whether any of them have any validity. If not, then good; it makes life a lot simpler. If they are at least partially correct, then I worry, which is why I brought attention to it here. :/

I mean, he suggests the embezzlement by the government of $12.6 trillion, which is something that needs to be looked into no matter how crazy it sounds because it's that huge a figure.