quantum gravity hypo

36grit

The idea is that quarks are an electromagnetic fluctuation field similar to the one that caused the BB. The velocity of two negative particles act on the acceleration potential of the positive particle allowing them to pass through each other without anihilation, binding, or deformation. Charge in tact and they pass through each other over and over creating a field of vibration energy.

The vibration energy disrupts the charge field of particles passing by beaking charge field symetry. This causes them to spin. These spinning particles cause the fluctuation field (quark) to spin. The vibrating energy condenses onto the rings of angular momentum. The rings spread out.

If, or when they come accross another quark spinning in the same direction the vibrations within the angular momentum rings will create a field of harmonized vibrational energy. As this field grows it draws the quarks closer together. Thus: Quantum gravity.

An experiment for this shouldn't be to hard. We'd just need a couple of gyroscopes with a high frequency oscillator connected to the disk in the center. Spin them on a level hard suface and see they consistantly draw together.

There's no way I could be the first person to ever think of this.

The idea is that quarks are an electromagnetic fluctuation field similar to the one that caused the BB.

Are you suggesting that quarks are excitations of the electromagnetic field? If so how can you account for the fact that quarks are fermions?

Half of the energy potential of the particles is converted to energy potential distance via a quantum dialation due to the velocity of the two negatively charged particles acting on the middle positevly charged particle. The energies pass through each other. The attraction slows the acceleration rate down and the energy potential distance returns to it's original planes, where the two negative particles once again start heading for the positive entity at light speed, causing the phenominon to repeat over and over. The energy potential strands of distance tighten and loosen causeing a vibrational momentum bubble within the relavency of the original distnace field.

Negative and positive energy attract and like energies repulse, But with spin negative energies will form a unitarian plane. The quark is a ferimon because half the spin momentum, of it's charged particles, is converted into strands of cancelled electro-magnetic energy that is percieved as empty space.

The harmonizing energy of the proton converts the two dimensional atomic disk of energy into a three dimensional sphere. The massless electron/s is unaffected by the proton. Wherefore they remain on the two dimensional plane. Energy potential distance on the two dimensional plane retracts in geomotric proportion to the sphere creation. So the electron quantum leaps through this distance because there is really no distance there within it's two dimensional plane.

The quark is a ferimon because half the spin momentum...

Right, this is basically the spin-statistics theorem. However, a consequence of this is that quanta of the electromagnetic field are necessarily bosonic in nature. This is what I don't understand, or maybe I am misinterpreting what you are saying. Quarks, electrons and any other fermions cannot be associated with quanta of the electromagnetic field. They may couple to the electromagnetic field, electrons certainly do as they are charged.

Fermions require a quasi-classical field that "takes its values" in a Grassmann algebra. This is very different to the electromagnetic field.

Like I said, I may be reading what you are saying wrong.

The massless electron/s is unaffected by the proton.

Well physical electrons are massive, as already noted.

I thought that quarks contained all four known forces, including the electro magnetic.

What do you mean by contained? Quarks interact by the electromagnetic, weak, strong and gravitational forces, this is true.