physics prac help

Ghaz

can anyone help me out in developing my skill in physics prac.....as my v much weak in making circuits and being a microbio student i never took phy seriously coz it is our pass subject in which w jst need to pass can u send me link to the video lecture of physics pracs like bridge rectifier, youngs modulus ,logic gate,polarimetre,half wave deflection n other undergraduate pass pracs?

ur comments seemed useless but its true dat we shud study more dan asking but unless n until we ask we don learn

What's wrong with wikipedia? First couple of keywords you ask for appear to have quite good websites.

Studying is more than asking some other people to send you Youtube movies.

ur comments seemed useless but its true dat we shud study more dan asking but unless n until we ask we don learn

You should be glad CaptainPanic even deemed your post important enough to spend his time to help, not insulting him. Especially when you're asking him to send you to a video that will magically teach you two semesters of physics courses.

Useless?

I sent you a link for your first keyword. And I told you where you can find information about all the others. How is that useless?

If you want to learn physics, you better accept the fact that you must read stuff - not watch movies.

So, get yourself a cup of strong coffee, and get to work.

thanks sir ....don take my words in other way but that wikipedia is nt helping me much so i said useless........don mind

Useless?

I sent you a link for your first keyword. And I told you where you can find information about all the others. How is that useless?

If you want to learn physics, you better accept the fact that you must read stuff - not watch movies.

So, get yourself a cup of strong coffee, and get to work.

whoa whoa hold on for a sec.....u all here are much more experienced dan me n i don have right to insult anyone.........dont take my words in other way .......i just said wt i felt didnt mean to insult any............one more thing i wud like to say.........nothing is impossible ......u can even complete a two yr course in 2 week coz i myself completed my one yr physics paper in abt one week frm a single buk and scored first class marks..........so i don think dat its difficult to complete d long courses in a couple of days ...........u just need good resources which m luking for.............thx for d reply

You should be glad CaptainPanic even deemed your post important enough to spend his time to help, not insulting him. Especially when you're asking him to send you to a video that will magically teach you two semesters of physics courses.

thanks sir ....don take my words in other way but that wikipedia is nt helping me much so i said useless........don mind

whoa whoa hold on for a sec.....u all here are much more experienced dan me n i don have right to insult anyone.........dont take my words in other way .......i just said wt i felt didnt mean to insult any............one more thing i wud like to say.........nothing is impossible ......u can even complete a two yr course in 2 week coz i myself completed my one yr physics paper in abt one week frm a single buk and scored first class marks..........so i don think dat its difficult to complete d long courses in a couple of days ...........u just need good resources which m luking for.............thx for d reply

!

Moderator Note

It was not an insult, it was help. You might want to consult our etiquette guide before things degrade. Also pay note to the grammar suggestions; first-language issues aside, we like to converse in English rather than text-speak.