RC Helicopter

Golden HAWK

Im an 3rd year Computer science Engineering student from Bangalore-India. I'm Very much interested in making my own RC Helicopter at home. But I don't Know any thing about the procedure and basics of building RC devices can you please help me out by sending me the Procedure, the circuit diagram and the list of materials needed for building an RC helicopter

Have you tried searching with Google?

Yes Ive Tried all the ways but I got information in bits n pieces But I'm not getting the full information regarding How to start..As I'm bit weak in circuit building... I cannot build a Helicopter based on the Information which I got from Google

Have you tried searching with Google?

Yes Ive Tried all the ways but I got information in bits n pieces But I'm not getting the full information regarding How to start..As I'm bit weak in circuit building... I cannot build a Helicopter based on the Information which I got from Google

Edited by Golden HAWK

What do you mean with "circuit building"? I suggest you buy all RC components and focus on building the copter.

If the information from Google is insufficient, you should buy a complete model kit with building instructions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm a fan of RC helicopters, just like you. But at first I've no idea about how to make a helicopter, because not knowin the theory, structures and the procedure. So I started with a collections of RC helicopter. You may find some info here:

http://www.geartaker.com/product/yd818-3-channel-infrared-control-r-c-helicopter-with-gyro-and-led-lights-silver

Coz I surf many websites to collect and compare the info, then choose.

• 1 year later...

Hi friends

You can build your own RC Helicopters but for that you have first of all you have little bit experience with the helis and then you can build your own helicopter. Only help from google is not sufficient.

Regards

Sid

Edited by CaptainPanic
Commercial url removed

!

Moderator Note

To all posting:
We have removed several posts that link to some online shops for RC toys. This thread is not a place to advertise.
If you're a member with sufficient posts and reputation (and we'll be the judge of that), you may link to a website if you think it is particularly good.

If you are a new member, and this is one of your first posts here: don't bother including a link. We will either remove the link, or ban you as a spammer. Probably both.