Suggestions for the mobile site

I think that for those who use the mobile version, the ability to search and the ability to post long threads is very much lacking. If these are improved that portion of the population would be much happier with SFN.

And the ability to "Find my Content".

Search will be supported with the next major software update:

http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/1174/entry-6125-ipboard-32-update-mobile-skin/

I'm not sure why they chose to display profile pictures in the mobile layout, but that's definitely intentional.

Also: What do you mean "the ability to post long threads"? What is the mobile layout preventing you from doing?

Search will be supported with the next major software update:

http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/1174/entry-6125-ipboard-32-update-mobile-skin/

I'm not sure why they chose to display profile pictures in the mobile layout, but that's definitely intentional.

Also: What do you mean "the ability to post long threads"? What is the mobile layout preventing you from doing?

The microscopic editing window makes you drag your finger down or up past the editing window in order to scroll up or down. I'd like to see the window "expand" as needed as you enter more text. I think that If you borrow someone's iPod or iPhone, you'll see what I mean better.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about the mobile version of the site, not the app.

Edited by Brainteaserfan

Ah, I see what you mean. I do have an iPod Touch handy, but because of the limited text input (tiny keyboard) I've never composed very long posts on it before. The mobile app just wraps around the mobile site.

That's something I'd have to suggest to the developers of the forum software.