HELP my chicken

keelanz

Alright so like im cooking some chicken but i have absolutely NO idea what to do to make it tasty, ive got lots of spices and some chopped tomatoes i think.

the chicken is actually in the oven right now at 200" , if you guys have any quick recipes to make my chicken breast edible please help me out =D

i could write a short list of the spices i have if you want, i cant marinate the chicken now i dont think? after its been in the oven?

cheers guys im much obliged

if no1 helps me ill just have to take the american way out and cook some fries and throw as much cheese as i can find on it all

chop the tomatoes, add the spices and add salt until it tastes like a sauce. Once the chicken is sufficiently baked, put it in the sauce and let it simmer. This will make it juicier and more flavorful. If it tastes terrible, don't blame me and just be happy you have food to eat and it's not burnt or raw enough to make you sick.

Once it's in the oven it's a bit late for a recipe :P but just make sure you don't overcook it - overcooked chicken gets dry.

I usually add spices and a wee bit of olive oil, and if I feel like it, add slices of sweet potato so I have something to eat it with. But there are tons of recipes for chicken out there; I have some for making in a pot, too, if you want.

lol, so im cooking the chicken in the oven, then once its cooked putting it with the chopped tomatoes? (theyre tinned so its just juice mainly)

i wanna be spoon fed exactly how to do it, ive tried online recipes before and epic fail comes to mind >.<

also ive added some spices on top of the chicken (lol?)

how do i know its cooked? its all white and a little brown on the outside, id say its been in around 30 minutes

Edited by keelanz

Wow. hehe okay, next time just know that once you put the chicken in the oven, you need to already put something on it -- spices are good, a bit of gravy or oil is better -- but there's not a WHOLE Lot to do once it's already in the oven, since it's taking the flavor from the actual cooking.

But if it's already done, lemur's sauce sounds like it would probably work regardless of how you cooked it. So yeah, make the sauce (chop the tomatoes (juice-like is fine, the point is that it's a sauce) and add the spices to your liking (salt, pepper, paprika, etc.. I'd add a bit of garlic too, just watch out not to add too much) and then put it in a pan and heat it up along with your already made chicken - and eat.

~mooey

Wow. hehe okay, next time just know that once you put the chicken in the oven, you need to already put something on it -- spices are good, a bit of gravy or oil is better -- but there's not a WHOLE Lot to do once it's already in the oven, since it's taking the flavor from the actual cooking.

But if it's already done, lemur's sauce sounds like it would probably work regardless of how you cooked it. So yeah, make the sauce (chop the tomatoes (juice-like is fine, the point is that it's a sauce) and add the spices to your liking (salt, pepper, paprika, etc.. I'd add a bit of garlic too, just watch out not to add too much) and then put it in a pan and heat it up along with your already made chicken - and eat.

~mooey

yay im officially a chef