ghosts and other dimensions

kep

Hi,

I don't believe in God but I believe in ghosts. Couldn't be ghosts footprints of us left in other dimensions?

It's easy to explain other's consciousness but our own is difficult to explain. Maybe our brains can interfere with other dimensions, and psychics can interfere more.

If part of our consciousness is in other dimension(s) different than the traditional 3 our own consciousness could be easier to explain.

How to gain access to other dimensions? Maybe our brains can align some sort of dimensional dipoles like magnetism.

Why do aliens look so much like us? Maybe they originated in us and evolved in another dimension. Maybe they're in the future.

What do you think?

If ghosts are shown to be a real phenomena, I would say there's a higher chance of them being "footprints", as you call it, rather than dead relatives. I'm not knowing enough to say anything about the dimension issue, unfortunately.

Why do aliens look so much like us?

I've never seen one, but considering they evolved on another planet and don't share our genome, we can be quite sure they look nothing at all like us.

Kep:

Maybe our brains can interfere with other dimensions, and psychics can interfere more.

I think that psychics is not an alternate spelling for physics and ghosts are a product of credulity. SM

Well, dimensions past our four are supposedly curled up so incredibly small that none of our universe's particles should be able to slip into them, due to string theory. So, I don't believe anything here should be able to interact with anything there and vice versa. And on the topic of consciousness, I find no physical evidence that it even exists. Aliens did not evolve in us, and they may exist in the future for all I know, but I don't believe they're in another dimension.