"Nature" discusses Leonov's theories

The journal "Nature" invitesto discussion of Leonov's theories – the theory of Superunification.

http://www.nature.co...10.1038/471006a 

TheSuperunification theory is the most powerful analytical means of investigatingmatter. The theory combines the theory of relativity and quantum theory andrepresents a new stage in the development of quantum theory. It has been proventhat the principle of relativity is the fundamental property of quantisedspace-time.

I am not quite sure what the text you linked is supposed to tell me; it would probably make more sense in the context of the journal. But the only exotic physics it talks about is Supersymmetry, which is really mainstream, and not at all a recent idea. The only one talking about "superunification" is you in the comments section. Your rambling of not being properly cited is thus a bit embarrassing; I think you should try to delete your comment, if you want to be taken seriously.