I'd like some revenge. Can I get a real scientists help?

porkfried

I kept $2000 dollars cash in a drawer in my room. I am a teenager and so that kinda money is hard to come by.

I had added 100$ to my savings minutes before invited someone to my house to work on a school project.

After I went to the bathroom, he seemed in a hurry to leave. When he left, I noticed that I was broke. He very obviously stole my money.

There is really nothing I can do at the point to catch him legally, and I am far from being able to kick his ass. I'm also not really good friends with him, so I can't really do anything to him. It was the perfect crime.

I want this rich douchebag, to pay. The two factors working for me are that I know he loves the Acura that his parents bought for him, and I can get concentrated nitric acid and concentrated hydrochloric acid.

I want to dissolve enough of his car's hood with aqua regia that I can get to his engine, and dissolve it with aqua regia. Then we will be more than even, and he will have no idea what hit him.

I want to be able to do this as safely as possible. Can some brilliant chemical god here tell me how much aqua regia it should take, how much time I will need to do the dissolving, if there is anything along the lines of poisonous fumes or something that I need to be aware of, and really anything else that I need to know to carry this out?

Yes I know it is illegal and all that jargon, but I do not think it is unjust. I do not want anyone trying to talk me out of it. I am willing to do enough planning to make sure its perfect. I just need a scientist's knowledge of how to not kill myself.

Thank you.

porkfried; I don't think you need a scientist, but maybe a psychologist. What were you thinking, leaving $2,000 laying around in your room in the first place, then inviting a person your not very friendly with into your room. Top this off and you apparently haven't told your parents or this event could have been handled by your local police. I'm also noting every sentence in you post started with "I", which indicates a problem and nobody is going to advise how to get yourself jailed or sent to some reform school. In summary, I suggest this is a made up story and your looking for pen pals...