hello i need help,more like a thought.

anthonyiscool

Hi!

i just wanted to know why the inside of my right cheek is split.(the cheek on my face).

at first it just looked like a "cold sore" or something like that,but after i brushed my teeth the "white stuff" did not go away,then the next morning i looked at it and i was like omg!

anyway it looks like a knife was used to cut my cheek,but it's like a "crater".

any thoughts?

im also thinking that i probably just bit a " clod sore" in my sleep.

please help if u can.

It may very well be possible that you bit the inside of your mouth at night and it subsequently turned into a full-blown cold sore. The mouth is one part of our body that heals relatively fast. Although at times, when something like a cold sore has flared and you are in pain, it may seem like an eternity for it to heal. If the pain is bothering you enough there is a great product that will numb the area and creates a film over it. Just my two cents.

As this is not really a suitable medium for medical diagnosis, I have to say that if your symptoms persist then you should seek medical attention from qualified practitioners.

(No offence intended rktpro and scotchlady, In my opinion you offer sound advice, but I am no medical doctor.)

As this is not really a suitable medium for medical diagnosis, I have to say that if your symptoms persist then you should seek medical attention from qualified practitioners.

Visiting a doctor is always recommended,