Sodium aluminate

raivo

its is quite hard to melt NaCl but if you add CaCl2 to it it will lower the temperature alot, or you could use a butane tourch but this could be quite dangerous basicaly if you can melt NaCl you can exctract sodium using electrolysis its the melting which is the hard part, plus the chlorine gas that would be given off will also be quite dangerous

Heh, I know that they sell K and Na in paraffin inside sealed tins (and even thought about buying some Na, or K while I'm at it). It's a rather high price though, but it's always a pleasure to throw some in your neighbor's fountain and scare the heck out of him. :)

and in fact to prove how much it rains in england....its raining now its been doing it for about 1-2 hrs

LOL, get used to it, I had to empty half my water butt at the garden to make room for the rain we`re gunne get, it should be here till at least 3am with plenty of local flooding.

I can`t say I`m unhappy about it though, it`s doing alot of work for me, incl my homemade gunpowder experiment using old methods, it saves me filling the 80 gallon drum with water :))

you lucky Bast*rd :D i love snow and to have two feet that's one of my dream's

Don't EVER say that. You do NOT want two feet of snow. It makes driving an utter bitch.......... walking a pain in the ass.......... and having to get to work next to impossible, yet you still have to show up on time. Snow is not fun once you have to drive in it. :-(