TO INSANE ALIEN

Kris K.

Hey Alien.......i like you..........guess what dude........i know EXACTLY what's happening with your browser experience from before....

I am dealing with the ethereal, and I am cutting the bad guys off with a laser beam. I have a hand held green pen....and i carry it just like a light saber.

It freaking works! in my concious realm.....a unique timeline.......for me......and all my bogus entourage, are being cut off.......THUS,

They have been sooooooo relying on my own psyche to carry the weight of the website.........I TOO, cut them off, and am ALSO experiencing

a VERY slow still loading in fact, experience of my website! And that crap don't usually happen at all, yet since i'm relying on the HEAVENLY local group, ie. the hard drive in wherever muskogee....is NOT happening at the speed of love, which is equivalent to the speed of light. Did you know that each one of us dreamers, even in a relaxed state of being, are quite literally travelling at 186,000 miles per second? You know that babe across the club that likes you, and smiles and you see that little blue spark in her pupil? That's the speed of love.

We are all light beings, and adaptable, i notice you all. Hey have a great one....just like me.........

always peace,

krist............