Oil Crisis? What's wrong?

petrollifter

It's been well over a year now, sicse I invented the "Weighted Chain Pump".

lifty.png

So what's wrong? Why are oil compays not thinking about my idea?

I know ill probably be banned for this thread (why im being discriminated against I simply can't understand).

Anyways, if you all want your families to carry on living at aleast the current standard of living, then don't dismiss my invention.

If you can get a litre of oil for less than 10ml(an honist guess) of fuel then let me know.

It's all about getting to deaper petrol out at sea or land.

Anyways, your welcome to post your ideas!

Edited by petrollifter

It's been well over a year now, sicse I invented the "Weighted Chain Pump".

No, you didn't. From the sounds of it, you just don't understand the basics of physics. Or if you do understand physics, you're really bad at explaining your idea.

Oil companies already pump water down wells to push the oil up, and don't even need a silly chain with buckets to do that. And if your idea is not essentially the same thing plus extra chain and buckets, you don't understand physics. If you build a model, it won't work.

No, you didn't. From the sounds of it, you just don't understand the basics of physics. Or if you do understand physics, you're really bad at explaining your idea.

Oil companies already pump water down wells to push the oil up, and don't even need a silly chain with buckets to do that. And if your idea is not essentially the same thing plus extra chain and buckets, you don't understand physics. If you build a model, it won't work.

how much fuel currently needed to pump a litre of oil? that is 1.5 miles down?

how much is wasted? we need that fuel.

It will work!

i didnt what?

i invented the weighted chain pump over a year ago, i shouted it in my home town, i have 100's of witnesses.

i even have original paperwork, safely hidden!! carbon dating here we come.

It won't work? have a think mate!

Edited by petrollifter

A lot of oil is under pressure and will come out without being pumped.

From your vague description your invention sounds like something that can't be built because it is based on a misunderstanding of how physics works. Or maybe you are bad at explaining. If you explain in more detail how your machine is supposed to work, we can tell you which. In the meantime, consider also that your machine will require a lot more power than our current methods if only because it looks like you will need very wide pipes and drilling takes a lot of energy.

A lot of oil is under pressure and will come out without being pumped.

From your vague description your invention sounds like something that can't be built because it is based on a misunderstanding of how physics works. Or maybe you are bad at explaining. If you explain in more detail how your machine is supposed to work, we can tell you which. In the meantime, consider also that your machine will require a lot more power than our current methods if only because it looks like you will need very wide pipes and drilling takes a lot of energy.

the pipe could only be 1 inch wide and ill still get you oil.

The question you should of been asking is how do we get to it once it's at the top when it's spinning 100's of miles per hour. It is simple though.

Have a think how small the engine is needed( you could pick it up with your bare hands!), and think about the poor workers complaining they can't build a large enough boat to carry an engine big enough to get to the deep oil.

It's 100 years of a mess that needs to be sorted.

Edited by petrollifter

I know ill probably be banned for this thread (why im being discriminated against I simply can't understand).

!

Moderator Note

Because you repeatedly broke the rules, and sockpuppet accounts are also against the rules.