Why so much order?

Dean Mullen

Although I know the reason for order is the law of physics which are governed by mathematical order, but think on the most deepest level of reality and think of how there must be some areas of existence that are not ordered by maths these would not even be other universes but much further away and different than our cross section of reality, but I just wonder why we are living in a place of order? I know these is no answer but that it is just luck, but it's interesting how there is so much order, like why can't this order simply dissapear because at the heart and soul of existence maths is unstable and a miracle to be kept in such a stage and even if it turned out maths was an illusion even fur such an illusionary world of maths to emerge is quite a miracle.

We should really be thankful for that we live in a world of order & not chaos, we should really take joy.

Although I know the reason for order is the law of physics ...

Math IMHO is a language tool which describes collections of phenomena 'period.' Whether the phenomena is chaotic or ordered is irregardless, these both are descriptions of phenomena for which a collection of data points have been incurred and mathematically labeled as being chaotic and ordered respectively. The ability or inability of a physical embodiment of such phenomena to maintain order is irrespective of the language tool. I believe these statements to be axiomatic and subject to scrutiny and interpretation. I will now ponder this for the remainder of my lifetime rather nonsensically and continuously for no purpose whatsoever......

Math IMHO is a language tool which describes collections of phenomena 'period.' Whether the phenomena is chaotic or ordered is irregardless, these both are descriptions of phenomena for which a collection of data points have been incurred and mathematically labeled as being chaotic and ordered respectively. The ability or inability of a physical embodiment of such phenomena to maintain order is irrespective of the language tool. I believe these statements to be axiomatic and subject to scrutiny and interpretation. I will now ponder this for the remainder of my lifetime rather nonsensically and continuously for no purpose whatsoever......

Thank you for saying this. Math is simply a language that quantifies and processes data by representing it quantitatively. People should read too much into the fundamental order of the things being quantified and processed.

Thank you for saying this. Math is simply a language that quantifies and processes data by representing it quantitatively. People should read too much into the fundamental order of the things being quantified and processed.

I fullheartedly disagree there is nothing simple about math only portions thereof and reading into the fundamental order or disorder of a collection allows for some pretty serious awesomeness. This is a little off topic though I think and I simply wished to clarify my own stance on the matter.

I fullheartedly disagree there is nothing simple about math only portions thereof and reading into the fundamental order or disorder of a collection allows for some pretty serious awesomeness. This is a little off topic though I think and I simply wished to clarify my own stance on the matter.

If you call that clarifying, I'm glad you didn't attempt any obfuscation:)

Yes but maths doesn't have to exist it just happens to exist and all of reality cannot have one single state as it is now because then it would have came from nowhere which isn't feasible, change is a part of reality and with infinite time even the most basic rules of reality will differ and soon enough maths will no longer exist and the same for reverse time in the multiverse and beyond, although its physically impossible to imagine this but I believe it is true and I find it amazing that we live in a space & time within all of existence that contains mathematical order/chaos when we could have nothing at all, I know its hard to understand but by all of existence I mean the infinite realm of space & time beyond our universe and it must go on forever or else there is nothing beyond it, yet how can something exist inside nothing? of course it could turn out nothing exists but that is a deeper realm that what I speak of now, basically I am saying we should be thankful that we live in a world of maths when from the most basic points and deepest levels there doesn't even have to be maths, its just here & we are so used to it we rarely question it but I think that is a strong weakness for humanity and for us reaching more deeper truths.