Honours Project Subject help!

Munchie

im doing Biology at uni....need to pick suttin that i have to actually do as a practical....and i have to pick suttin quick!

i want to do it on insects or the effects of insects on plants etc.

any ideas people?! noting that i have to actually do this practical in the next few weeks!!!!

which university? I'd suggest something like the effect of magnetic fields on plants. It's a pretty interesting thing, i'm helping my friend with the experiment and some interesting things are happening. Makes me worried about the people living next to large magnetic fields though.

guy with the same avatar!

what kinda effect does magnetic fields have [really briefly] coz pressumably it did stuff with the cells, which makes me wonder, does it effect all cells, such as the cells in human's bodies?

well im assuming he just had a plant and a magnet and electromagnet, and the magnetic field produced by that made some funny stuff happen to the cells, although i've got no idea what and am still wondering if this has any possible effects on human cells?