Time warp?

What if smaller objects instead of falling slower due to low weight fell because we saw the object fall from a faster time-frame. I say this because scientists say that a fly can actually maneuver faster then physicaly possible. This could be because the fly is veiwing it from a slower time-frame and has enough time to fly around. What I'm saying is that larger objects might veiw time slower and smaller ones faster.

(This is all just a idea and its probably not correct!)

I think his view is plausible.

Maybe from an atomic clocks' perspective their (the clock's) definition of 1-sec is one complete vibration of themselves whereas our 1-sec is a few millions (number?) vibrations of theirs.

No, it's not. You count the oscillations.

Well then how about since our brain is larger the electrical impulses take a longer time to travel between brain cells whereas for a fly with their equivalent of a brain and yet much smaller the travel time is so much less shorter. As a result they live in a speed-up world when compared to ours. They probable laugh at us for being slow pokes.

I forgot to mention that I disagree with the speed of falling object is due to their time frame which depends on their size. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by davey2222