how to transfer copyringt

zheng sheng ming

You need to authorise someone to for the right to copy it, usually in some sort of written contract.

e.g. "I authorise Mr. Smith to make 1000 copies of my book and sell them at $10 each."

You may also have an agreement which entitle you to a certain percentage of the gross sales.

You may transfer full copyright, which is essentially giving someone the right to copy something in any way they want.

here's a link to a pretty standard copyright transfer.

www.tandf.co.uk/journals/authors/copyrightinc.pdf

Depending on where you published it, you may have already transferred the copyright to the publishing company.

I am very grateful for your come here! but my published book has not been transfered copyright to publishing company.

You need to authorise someone to for the right to copy it, usually in some sort of written contract.

e.g. "I authorise Mr. Smith to make 1000 copies of my book and sell them at $10 each."

You may also have an agreement which entitle you to a certain percentage of the gross sales.

You may transfer full copyright, which is essentially giving someone the right to copy something in any way they want.

here's a link to a pretty standard copyright transfer.

www.tandf.co.uk/journals/authors/copyrightinc.pdf

Dear tomgwyther: I am very grateful for your instruction! I have seen your given link. My published book below link:

http://www.usatoday....tId=personaDest

I want transfer my copyright of this book to Taylor & Francis, I please you could give me instruction too!

thanks again!

Best wishes to you! happy Christmas to you!

yours sincerely,

zheng sheng ming

Edited by zheng sheng ming