New formula for Black powder

Aspirin

75:15:10 with JUST charcoal will be a lot sweeter than any sugar comp. especially if you can get it really fine, most KNO3 doesnt come too fine. get a rock tumbler and throw in a dozen marbles, that works great. leave that on for a couple hours...the finer the powder, the better the blaze. dont expect to make some really explosive powder though, the mix ratio for that is like...molecular precision. 67:23:10 works in my rockets with sugar. but burned pine cones are a ton better.

my ammonium nitrate comes in 25kg bags also, but it`s more than I can use on my land, so normaly me and some friends share the cost and the product, I`ll prolly use no more than 5 kilo a season, so it pays to share :)

and NO, I`ll NOT supply it, before anyone asks! :)

yup, if it was LARGE amounts (25kgs not large considering the circs). not only that, there`s no charges that could be made to stick (to us anyway) we have a genuine use and no terrorist affiliations (that I know of) :)

so yeah maybe I`de get questioned "Why do you have a 25kg sack of (whatever) in your shed" but they`de soon notice that I`m hardly the terrorist type and have good reason for such materials :)

not only that, but my shed`s half kitchen anyway (even got a little spice rack in there) :)

i dont think so unless its a new law but i dont buy large amounts i rarley use it if so its yt who should be worrying

LOL, we regularly have the police on site (vandals) I`ve stood next to a bag of the stuff smoking a cig and had a good old chat with them, they KNOW we`re not the problem :)

potassium perchlorate works awesome as well, but i have no idea about the ratios with that as the oxidizer. mostly its used in solid rocket fuels. i think NASA used it on the booster stages for the shuttle.

they use Ammonium Perchlorate and alu with a rubber binding agent :)