Space.

Jap3zy

First of all, I would like to be sorry about my bad english.

Space, the matter/thing that have been worried humans brains for as long humans have been existed...

What is space? Where it ends? How space was created? How the materials for the big explosion got into space (the explosion which started whole space in one theory)?

No one can know what is space and how it was actually created, but I would like to ask that how it ends? Whats outside of the spaces giant walls? What the hell is this whole thing we are living in?!

Today we know even 24% of all the physics and things there is in space. Thats unbeliveable how much we know.

Now you may think that what was the point of my topic :D But actually i was tryin to be creative and made the guestion ''Where space ends'' to very long text.

I assume space just ends...outside it is a space of nothing that doesn't even contain space-time...A place where there isn't even time...I also assume that in that nothingness is are more universes. With different origins and perhaps different physics.

So the real question is whether than nothingness is infinite...and if the nothingness is finite then what is outside it. We will only truly know if* we get there.

I believe the universe began with the end of a previous one that collapsed. [big bounce theory. A better alternative to big bang theory.]

...What began that universe I do not know...maybe that one also collapsed and so on and so on but there must have been a first one and then the question is how did that begin...

*We might destroy ourselves or be destroyed before we expand and migrate there. [We as a species.]

Imagine you could create a spacecraft that can make it past the farthest galaxy. If you made it past there, I believe spacetime would curve back in the direction of the gravitational source closest to you. You would basically have nowhere to go except back to the galaxy or another galaxy. You could expend your fuel trying to see how far beyond the galaxy you could make it, and you might be able to do that for quite a long time, but gravitation only keeps decreasing (i.e. it never reaches zero). So when you finally gave up accelerating (e.g. because you ran out of fuel), your inertia might maintain a level of momentum that prevented you from decelerating, but your trajectory would slowly bend/curve back in the direction of the nearest gravity-well and eventually you'd either end up in orbit around it or you'd fall completely back into it. This is my idea of what happens, but maybe someone else will say I'm wrong for some reason.

Edited by lemur

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been enthralled with the programming on the Science Channel! I have been stuck on Through the Wormhole and How the Universe Works. Both programs offer a great learning aspect but are also presented by alluring hosts. I am one of the lucky ones, I get my programming in HD through Dish Network and watch the graphic illustrations of Jupiter's storms and Saturn's moons in amazing color. I have worked for Dish for a while and as soon as they came out with HD I was on top of it; more recently they came out with free HD programming with "HD Free For Life". I was one of the ones who saw up front what am amazing exploration of sight this technology would uncover. I have found Titan's ice crystal volcanoes to defy my mind as it looks so unbelievable shooting into the cosmos from below the surface of the moon. This programming would not be the same without the presence of HD and if you are as addicted to Universal learning as I am, then I suggest trying it in HD.