Cannabis Kill Cancer and Our Government Has Known for 36 Years

Moontanman

Here is an interesting little piece of information, I'm not sure just how "independent" it is but it seems from the assertion in this article that Cannabis or at least the chemicals in Cannabis including THC suppress cancer... Who knew!? Our government knew and has known for 36 years!

http://www.gsalternative.com/2010/05/cannabinoids-kill-cancer/

Yea I apologize for that, I was just pointing out:

The title of this topic is misleading, it says "Cannabis kill [sic] Cancer"

&

that according to Harvard studies, THC only inhibits growth in lung cancer cells, not all types of cancer cells.

Yea I apologize for that, I was just pointing out:

The title of this topic is misleading, it says "Cannabis kill [sic] Cancer"

&

that according to Harvard studies, THC only inhibits growth in lung cancer cells, not all types of cancer cells.

You're correct, I read the article but I missed the "kill" cancer in the title, sorry... for some reason i thought it said suppressed, I must be getting senile :doh:

Haha it's alright, the evidence of this seems very solid in all points. The only thing is, any word dealing with THC in an open discussion seems to keep people away from the actual topic at hand. You know with all the stoners and such that will break all the rules to say this and that about THC and miracles. I might be proven wrong, but we might be the only 2 people to discuss this on this forum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.