my theory

epictheories

Light has energy, not mass. Photos are massless. They do have a momentum though which has been experimentally observed. It is in no way great enough to result in the gravitational effects we see. There are also more problems than just weightless in the dark too, for example the orbits of the planets make no sense with an outwards pressure.

Why not try some experiments based on shielding? Does a ball dropped in a sealed box still hit the ground? Or weigh an object in the day and then in the night. Lots of things you could try.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, in the morning do you find it more difficult to walk in one direction than the other and then as the sun sets in the evening it becomes transposed and the direction you walked in the morning is now easier than walking in the direction opposite?

Also, in the morning do you find it more difficult to walk in one direction than the other and then as the sun sets in the evening it becomes transposed and the direction you walked in the morning is now easier than walking in the direction opposite?

Yes, actually. It's called having a hangover and getting drunk, respectively. Gravity is caused by Jack Daniels. I win.

• 2 weeks later...

light has mass. the sun produces a lot of light. then, the mass of the light might be heavy enough to push us down towards earth thus, gravity. weight depends on the surface area. the bigger the thing is, the heavier it is. make sense?

wight was never dependent on surface area. Look at Venus, it is smaller then earth, but gravity is MUCH greater... The only force I know of that is dependent on surface area would be wind resistance. Even capacitance has its acceptions

Light has energy, not mass. Photos are massless.

The idea that photons are mass-less cannot be proven, but we can limit the maximum mass. I refuse to believe photons are mass-less. I am happy to believe in something with no mass, but not photons, it just dosn't make sense when you learn about REAL sub atomics.

wight was never dependent on surface area. Look at Venus, it is smaller then earth, but gravity is MUCH greater... The only force I know of that is dependent on surface area would be wind resistance. Even capacitance has its acceptions

umm, venus has a weaker gravitational field than earth. only slightly weaker right enough but thats because the size and mass are pretty close.