Artificial immunoglobulin/epitope

Hi everyone.

So my last post on here was about exchanging CD3 molecules from delta T-cells to alpha. Clearly this is really stupid since all T-cells have CD3 and then they also have CD4 and CD8(correct me if Im wrong). So more or less I want to first apologize for that.

The reason im posting is a new idea. I was wondering if one can manufacture an antigen to bind to an antibody, but on the other side of the antigen(the side not attached to the antibody) have a second epitope for other antigens to bind. This way we can manually select T-cells and B-cells to code for what we want. This specifically would be for HIV. Thanks for replies

Majority of mature T cells have either CD4 or CD8.

An antigen could be bound by more than one antibody as it contains more than one epitope.

And I'm sorry I don't quite understand your last two statements, could you explain more?

ok. Im still confused about CD's. what im saying above is the there are proteins(antigens) that bind to other proteins(antibodies) and the antigens bind to the epitope. so can we make an antigen that has one side for binding to an antibody, and on the other side of the antigen, have an antibody. so it would be a huge protein, but it would allow for antigens to bind to an antigen. the advantage in this is making the antigen reception site code for whatever antigen we want. make sense? still weird probably. i need to draw it.