Fusarium Mycotoxins

does anyone know of any fungucide that I could use, to combat Fusarium Head Blight on my wheat?

it has to be bio friendly!!!

I considered using a copper sulphate spray as that`s often used for seedling to prevent "damping off" and other fungal nasties.

can anyone improve on that at all?

I`de also like some kind of powder that I can dust next years seeds with, so that they`ll store well and get a good head start.

Cheers :)

You could try using lime sulphur. It's use by bonsai artists to bleach and preserve dead wood (jin and sharamiki; features of certain styles of tree), but it's a very effective environmentally friendly fungicide (though it really stinks), as it's use implies. It preserves dead wood for decades.

You can google for lime sulphur, there are even recipes for making it yourself (very easy). Use it diluted on live plants, it should do the trick.

I bought some Dithane 945, it`s good for alot of things fungal, but there`s no mention of Wheat/Grain in the write-up, I`ll try all of your sugestion in small patches as well as combinations and of course an untreated control group.

thank you both so far for your input, if any one else can add to this, I`m all ears :)