tetraphenyldihydrophthalic anhydride

Chembio

can any one please tell me how does tetraphenyldihydrophthalic anhydride is formed from tetraphenylcyclopentadienone and maleic anhydride in the presence of bromobenzene?? Is it a kind of a Diels Alder Reaction?? And what is the role of bromobenzene??

can any one please tell me how does tetraphenyldihydrophthalic anhydride is formed from tetraphenylcyclopentadienone and maleic anhydride in the presence of bromobenzene?? Is it a kind of a Diels Alder Reaction?? And what is the role of bromobenzene??

The formation of the new substance is from the bonding of the bodily fluids. When you combin three substances you will see a 'three fold occurance', yes I made it up! Bravo! Anyway, When you combine three fluids you will see them pan out to become one substance. If you add blood to water to oil, you will see them gather in the same area, making them, due to limited space and great pressure, the water will not be at the top, the blood will not be in the midle, and the oil will not be at the bottom. But, this is a chemical reaction, yes? If you were to take 'hydrogen' and 'benzene' and mix it with the other thing, then you would have base substances mixed with a flammable substance, you get a more flammable substance. I would hazard a guess that tetra... is also a fuel, so, when you add the fuels together...

Ok, if you combine wood, oil and coal, you will have one highly flammable substance. This is a new fuel, like throwing that plastic stuff onto a fire to make it start, yes? The result is that the fuels ignite each other, being part of the same thing, and then they make it easier for the others to ignite, pressing onto them with sustained 'ignition'.

I think I will call this formula 'The three source fuel'. Yeah...

The formation of the new substance is from the bonding of the bodily fluids. When you combin three substances you will see a 'three fold occurance', yes I made it up! Bravo! Anyway, When you combine three fluids you will see them pan out to become one substance. If you add blood to water to oil, you will see them gather in the same area, making them, due to limited space and great pressure, the water will not be at the top, the blood will not be in the midle, and the oil will not be at the bottom. But, this is a chemical reaction, yes? If you were to take 'hydrogen' and 'benzene' and mix it with the other thing, then you would have base substances mixed with a flammable substance, you get a more flammable substance. I would hazard a guess that tetra... is also a fuel, so, when you add the fuels together...

Ok, if you combine wood, oil and coal, you will have one highly flammable substance. This is a new fuel, like throwing that plastic stuff onto a fire to make it start, yes? The result is that the fuels ignite each other, being part of the same thing, and then they make it easier for the others to ignite, pressing onto them with sustained 'ignition'.

I think I will call this formula 'The three source fuel'. Yeah...

Thank you for your attempt... but i really wanted to know about how the reaction mechanism goes... I know it is a Diels Alder reaction and also that there is a Carbon monoxide evolution... All i want to know is this is correct or are there any other possibilities???

Bromobenzene is just a high temperature solvent. It's a diels-alder followed by extrusion of CO.

Can you draw a mechanism?

Edited by UC