Difference between admin and moderators

Sorry, I moved this from Announcements because I really think the "find an admin" thread should be kept clear and concise.

The difference is that the admins have access to the admin cp, giving them the ability to edit user accounts, edit the way the forums look, and all sorts of things. Basically, they're gods. Moderators, on the other hand, can only delete/edit/move/etc posts from forum to forum as well as some minor things like viewing user options, approving posts, banning users, etc.

Moderators have the ability to edit, move and delete posts, open and close threads, sticky threads, split and merge threads, change thread titles and edit poll results. They can also validate posts waiting in the moderation queue, suspend users, view user details, and manage user groups.

In addition to the above, admins have full control over all the site variables, templates, files, datasources etc.

You can find out more (including admin demo) on the Vbulletin web site.

How mods are chosen.

ok thanks, good choice to move my post, thanks for keeping it alive i cyberspace somehwere though, and replying, much appriciated, i suppose the answer was kinda obvious, if i had have seriously thought about it........ but then its the summer, who can be bothered to think seriously?...