Authority?

NavajoEverclear

First off, i admit i am an idiot, and i actually respect the authority for censoring me on occasion (talking about the mods on this site of coarse, i hold no such respect for my national government). But since i have nothing better to do i am going to question the authority.

Over my time here I have had several posts deleted for being disgustingly off topic. I thought they were at least worthy of remaining for humor. Again i admit my humor is often stupid, so its good you edit me. but since i have nothing better to do . . .

However i believe there is an unfair judging system as to which off topic replies are allowed. For instance, in the debate forums, i posted a reply that might be slightly psuedoscience, but really wasn't that long, and was valid view toward the debated subject. It was deleted and now there is a screening of stuff before its allowed onto the debate board. --- i'm not on an ego trip, probably i was not the only person who caused this, but I think i may pride myself in being the last straw.

Then i checked out Bloodhounds debate sorta thing about physists and mathmaticians. I most of the replies on the first page, not a single of them pertaining to debate, most of them not even directly mentioning anything about the subject. Why were these off topic posts allowed? I thought that was unfair, leading me to post this thread.

If a mod decides to delete this, at least send me a PM explaining why

Sometimes things get overlooked, but are you certain that the party you mentioned didn`t get a PM to that effect?

and also, don`t feel bad if a post gets removed or edited, some of Mine have, and I`m a Mod! I also know that some of the Admins posts have been removed also. so you can be certain that it`s nothing personal when/if it happens :)

The validation of posts to the challenges forum has always been there. It is only recently we have started to crack down on responses, so you will find some older challenge threads that are quite spammy.

The only responses expected in the challenges forum are "yes", "no", or a request for clarification. Invalid posts are not usually deleted from there; instead they never make it to the thread.

Posts that get deleted elsewhere do so for a reason, and as I have said before it's usually because it breaks the rules in some way. Don't take it personally and don't try to compare the way you are "treated" to other people, you'll just end up with a persecution complex :-(

No, absolute whining pisses off absolutely.

10 Post crap

20 Notice post is gone

30 Complain to admin

40 Admin takes valuable time out of their day to point out why the post was removed

50 Print "oh yeah"

60 Instantly forget conversation

70 Goto 10