is it ok to sell?

well we have a lot of element collectors in the chem section and i recently got some U238 metal i can sell to the members since i dont need the entire amount i bought.

i just want to know if i can offer some up for sale on this forum or not

thanks''oh and i have all the shipping regs covered

I have no clue about the legality or accordance with forum rules (trading chemical is not really the forum intent). But in any case you won't get as good reviews as Amazon.

$25??? I want that!

of course I'd need to figure out what to do with it...

I have no clue about the legality or accordance with forum rules (trading chemical is not really the forum intent). But in any case you won't get as good reviews as Amazon.

those are awesome! best reviews ive read

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I know the legalities of it, its an NRC exempt item and can be mailed through the mail as "ORM-D consumer commodity" it is not HAZMAT. so it can be shipped like any other package you just need to label ORM-D, you do have to include some paperwork inside that package showing the publication 52 regulations about the specific item and you have to mark the INSIDE package as radioactive, but your not allowed to mark it as radioactive on the outside

also i think you need to include a MSDS which i was going to do anyway

and there are no laws preventing ownership of small amounts

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

so do any mods have a view on this?

The reviews for that item include the best review on the internet, and some of the best replies to the best review on the internet:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3JUIEGFUTUWMI/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000796XXM&nodeID=#wasThisHelpful

You can offer it for sale here provided (1) you carry out any transaction processing elsewhere and (2) you act within the relevant legislation.

You will have to accept full responsibility for both the sale itself (i.e. providing what is offered for sale) and for the legality of the transaction (i.e. ensuring all applicable laws and regulations are complied with).

You can offer it for sale here provided (1) you carry out any transaction processing elsewhere and (2) you act within the relevant legislation.

You will have to accept full responsibility for both the sale itself (i.e. providing what is offered for sale) and for the legality of the transaction (i.e. ensuring all applicable laws and regulations are complied with).

yes i have all that covered, what section should i put it in?