Dreaming the future

psi20

Well, I know that I'm not the only one here who has experienced this, for I remember another thread or some posts regarding this. But for the past few days, I've been able to see the future in my dreams. I think it's been happening for three days at least by now. At first, I thought it could be explained by coincidence. But this last dream was pretty convincing.

First of all, I had no idea that my aunt was visiting my cousin's house. But last night, I dreamt that I saw her. I said hi softly. Then my cousin says, "Why didn't you say hi to her?" Then I say, "I did. I said hi." Then this scene disappears and another dream happens.

Then today, I went over to my cousin's house to give my sister the keys. At first, I didn't see my aunt. But then I see her and I say hi. I walk over to my sister and give her the keys. Then my other aunt who was there says, "Why didn't you say hi to your auntie?" Remembering the dream, I said,"I did. I said hi."

Oh, I remember a dream I had three nights ago. It wasn't about seeing the future. The dream had black birds flying everywhere. They would peck at you and eat you alive if you tried to resist. Then a plague of mosquitoes came and sucked your blood if you moved an inch. Then all the birds and mosquitoes died. I had no idea why they died. A while later in my dreams, I was at a local store. Then I sensed the birds were coming so the store locked all doors and windows. The birds almost break down the door before I blow them up with my mind. (I believe in psychokinesis.) Anyways, after this happens, a couple of girls who were in the store start singing. Then I woke up to hear that same song being sung. About an hour later, I hear the news about West Nile virus being found in birds and mosquitoes or something. What I figure is that when I heard about the virus and birds and mosquitoes, I translated it into a plague of birds and mosquitoes. Then an hour later, when the news repeated itself, I sensed it so I told the store to lock down.

I believe a lot of what people perceive as extra-sensory perception is really just extra-consciousness perception. What I mean is that sometimes our subconscious picks up clues from our senses that are not consciously acknowledged. I remember one summer where I use to go to the door all the time and open it before people knocked or rang the doorbell. I did not believe in ESP but I had to admit it was pretty odd how I would often know people were there before they knocked on the door. I didn't hear a car door, or voices, or see them through the windows but somehow I knew. I realized that it was nest of birds in my tree that would stop chirping whenever someone approached that alerted me.

This is Archon 1919 a new user.

I want to comment on future perceptions in dreams. I tend to sway towards the notion that when we dream that it is perhaps our parallel universes' dopplegangers whose lives we are to a certin extent 'remote viewing' and that perhaps when they dream that maybe they are viewing our lives here. This comes from the Multiple Worlds Theory coined by Dr. Hugh Everett, III in 1957. This theory would explain why people sometimes have deja vu since perhaps their counterparts may have experienced the same actions and why we are able to see ahead of ourselves and into multiple futures that we can either choose or due to our actions presently are destined to live in potentially. Another thing. Think about the The Three Laws of Thermodynamics, especially when it concerns entropy, and apply it to the human being. For instance, when a child is born, seemlessly unlimited choices are presented to it, and as that child grows up and in time grows old, those possible choices gradually dwindle leave the person with limited options before death. However, the choices that the child bypasses in their lives and the actions following the choices still run their course, just not in our universe but in other parallel universes. Therefore, the view of the future that was shown in the dream may or may not be a set-in-stone future. Just a thought.

there are some things that one cannot explain however. an example is how so many pet animals sense when their families are coming home by getting anxious and jumping to look out windows even when it isn't a normal time for their families to be coming home. another example is much more inexplicable. a professor at uc berkeley is often away on business. his wife always knows when he will call because everytime he calls, the cat scratches the phone. the cat has never done this when it has heard the phone ringing and another person was at the other end. this works even when the professor is in japan and europe.

if you read resurgence magazine, a recent issue has an interesting article regarding such cases. it states that the mind is not confined to the human body but can freely roam the planet.

Interisting.. the first one is too me rather simple since Cap just said it ;)

The other one is far mor complex... but another, very serious study, since the 70s. Indicate that bigger events(like 9/11) with much of human emotinal activity casues small random number generators too start desoriantate more than normal.. and it's just during strong emotional periods for us. And to further explain is that these chips where placed randomly all over the world in the 70s, quite a few too it seems.

Anyways the professor behind this initiativ purposed a theory about a hidden "backdoor" in humans and animals that gives us ability too send information in telepathic ways.. altough very limited... Too bad i can't reffer too any article on the web since this was in a swedish science magazine!

Pet animals can hear sounds we can't, which means they can probably hear the distinctive impossible-for-humans-to-hear whine of your engine.

of course they can. however, many pets start to act differently when their owner's car is many miles away and there are many cars between them.

Anyways the professor behind this initiativ purposed a theory about a hidden "backdoor" in humans and animals that gives us ability too send information in telepathic ways.. altough very limited...

i'm not so sure it is "very limited". open your mind, neo :P

of course they can. however' date=' many pets start to act differently when their owner's car is many miles away and there are many cars between them.

i'm not so sure it is "very limited". open your mind, neo :P[/quote']

Personally, I don’t believe any of it. The Amazing Randy has been offering a million dollars to anyone that can provide evidence for any kind of supernatural activity, which includes telepathy. Lol, I'm not sure pet telepathy counts but if you can get your pet to consistently do something like that where its not easily explained I say you go for the money. The offer has been around for many years now and still it is unclaimed.

of course they can. however' date=' many pets start to act differently when their owner's car is many miles away and there are many cars between them.

i'm not so sure it is "very limited". open your mind, neo :P[/quote']

As i understood the article the usage seems to bery limited.. altoiugh there are all possibilites.. But i bet that professors work don't aply to Amazing Randys money.. Since it's a bigger theory more like the Force.. hehe..