More Robot fun!

Freeman

Ever heard of Cog?

Cog is a project at some university or another where they are making a robot to recognize voice and visual cues, etc.

But it's going to be a long time before it will have a power source to last humongous amounts of time, learn information easily, be able to converse freely without being pre-programmed to do so, and so on.

There are alot of projects related to humonid Robitics and AI. The most popular humonise I can think of is ASIMO It is a humonide robot a little slow but very mobile. There is software that is being used to interface verbally with people. I saw a article on daily planet about a group of univercity students that have successfully mane a robot face that looks very real and it can talk track people with it's eyes and smile.ect it is likea furby. I think that the tecknoligy to build a real looking humonid robot bet macking it behave & think like a human is something that I'm not shure is possible.

i honestly dont know, it is something that hasnt been invented yet [AI] so therefore, there is no true, [proven] answer....

its something that needs to be designed, created and basically invented!!

[and why shouldnt it be YOU!]

~ good luck, u need it! ~

pressumably it would have to be some kind of computer, or electrical circuit, opposed to something biological..... [but the rest is up to you!]