Spin

theearth1986

IF used at high or low voltage to the conventional logic 0 or 1, we have built the electronic system as at present to process information. It has created a great revolution, opening up a digital era. But in that system, to express an information need very many electrons are passed through in the lines, and electronic components ... If we use the nuclear spin to encode information, an electronic only has also shown an information. So with the transmitted one more electronic transmissions that have a lot of information. speed of information processing and communication system that will extremely fast. What do you think about that ?

How will you encode/decode nuclear spin?

I know when you use alkali atoms you polarize the nuclear spin when you polarize the electron spin, but AFAIK to change it you need to excite one of the nucleons. Nuclear states typically have short lifetimes.

to Timo : Actually I also have not found a way to interpret it. :).Thanks for your attention.

to Mr Skeptic: really?? so, that has been mentioned. I have never heard of such a thing!

to Swansont : I still stuck in finding a feasible solution. I want to hear from you.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

the content of a document :

"...Measurement of nuclear spins in the proposed quantum computer

is accomplished in a two-step process: distinct nuclear spin states

are adiabatically converted into states with different electron polarization,

and the electron spin is determined by its effect on the

symmetry of the orbital wavefunction of an exchange-coupled twoelectron

system..."

you can find and download the document : "A silicon-based nuclear spin

quantum computer" of B. E. Kane - Semiconductor Nanofabrication Facility, School of Physics, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia

Edited by theearth1986