Deleted Posts

If it's deleted, it's for a valid reason. All deleted posts are seen by the mods and admins, so if it wasn't a valid reason it will get put back. Seeing as some members have hundreds of posts deleted, and you only have space for 100 PM's, it would be a vast waste of time on many levels.

Not going to happen.

The only reason we would send a PM or other message is if the material posted was of an extreme nature.

The rest of the time posts are deleted because they are off-topic, spam, or otherwise break the rules. Chances are everyone knows perfectly well when they make such a post that it will end up being deleted.

The mods are not going to be asked to send a PM for every "lol!" they delete.

Quite; it'd just waste a lot of time. I don't really relish the prospect of having to do that ;)

We have to put in a reason for deletion anyway, and if I see a reason that seems a bit dubious, I just have a quick check (as I'm sure most of the mods do).