Love is like a lump of gold,

Hard to get, and hard to hold.

Of all the girls I've ever met,

You're the one I can't forget.

I do believe that God above,

Created you for me to love.

He chose you from all the rest,

Because he knew I would love you best.

Forgetting how pragmatic, scientific and atheist both she and I are, I got this back.

Thank you for the plagiarized poem it is very lovely although I detect a hint of cynicism. Not least because you said God sent me and we both know God if he exists at all is too busy playing Pac Man in another dimension.

So to avoid anyone one else making the same mistake, I have re-written the poem for her and my fellow SFN users convenience.

Human emotional attachment can be likened to the characteristics of element #79 'AU'

in that obtaining said element is not easy and retention of it also requires effort

Out of the many female homosapiens I have encountered, you physical and mental persona, occupies an above average quantity of nuero-synaptic interactions in my pre frontal lobe.

A tacit understanding of reasonable assumption in either a deistic or theistic figure, either intelligent or otherwise remains a false dichotomy in that evidence of absence or presence are unprovable. For the purpose of this poem, whether by design or default aims to assert that your existence has an intrinsic function to increase the number of nuero-synaptic connections in my cerebral cortex and produce certain neurotransmitters, specifically dopamine and oxytosin which affect the synaptic cleft in that they stimulate the relevant receptors to produce a subjective pleasurable effect.

The afore mentioned deistic/theistic idea can also be used to understand the statistical improbability - but not impossibility - of our having encountered one another. you are unique but statistically you fall within a 'bell curve' of probability.

Based on this, it is reasonable to assume that my neurotransmitter levels and synaptic activity may be greater than that of a larger statistically significant group.