Why is the Democratic Party and republican party real and Obama is fake

nec209

I mean Obama is all over the political spectrum. Than saying this is what I believe in than just sounding good on state of the union.

It like Obama wants to spend lots of money every year but trying to sound good like they are doing cut backs not sticking to a political ideology like the the Democratic Party and republican party .

Like cutting the money to go to the moon that is not going to ever happen with China space program and now the middle eat now getting into the space program.Not to say they spend money on it and the rocket is almost done.

Well Obama not having a political ideology just trying look good:eek: people are not going vote him in again.

I never know liberal who likes to spend money on army ,defence ,space program ,prisons ,cops .But never know a conservative who likes spend money on healthcare ,poor ,housing projects ,welfare money and poor. In much they both spend money but on different things . Well Obama has no political ideology now and trying to just sound good on paper .It is the Democratic Party that is trying make Obama left wing and the republican party trying to make him right wing but he is not left or right wing.

He is still going make big debt and run things bad .Well Obama is not like how he was before.

With China space program now the liberal cannot cut money to army ,defence ,space program now.There no way the US is going allow China to get to the moon before the US.

Maybe Obama is departing from the hyperpartisanship that has gripped this country and caused so much potential progress in the government to come to a grinding halt (e.g. the health care debacle in the congress) . His 'radical' departure shows that he's willing to be sensible about issues and do the right thing, not what his party dictates. He has the highest office in the land, he had better be doing what he thinks is right, not what some arbitrary 'political spectrum' dictates.

However, this may result in the opposite of what you claim. I don't think people respond to reasonability. They respond to fervent adherence to their own beliefs. As such, I think Obama, unless this approach yields tangible results quickly, will lose favor with many of his old supporters.

Well in much Obama is moving away from what he was talking about doing eletions and now just making stuff up has he goes .His talk on bringing the debt down is a joke and trying to find ways to do cut backs that really do not work.

NASA gets very little money than education ,army ,defence ,law enforcement not to say the stimulus package with some crazy projects in the stimulus package .Or the money giving to do office repairs or school repairs not saying fixing pot holes and park areas.

If Obama promoted NASA and science better to get kids intrested in science than kids that see no future in line work but to join gangs or be drug dealer to support one self .Than giving money to repair schools or teachers giving them self pay increase.

There is good stuff in the stimulus package and bad stuff in the stimulus package .With alot of the stimulus package making the US a better country than really making jobs.With construction workers building and doing repairs on roads ,highways ,dams and bridges.

Well part of Obama on the stimulus package wanted to inprove broadband access and help ISP's dig up old cable and put new cable in. He wanted to do away with paper base in hospitals and go on computers .

Again some of this stuff in the stimulus package is making the US a better country than jobs that are for a long time.

I fear the US is too much of a service sector based economy has is now and too much government line of work just to give work too people who have no jobs.Where the real wealth and long term jobs is manufacturing and trade.

I don't understand why dropping unreasonable ideas and adopting new reasonable ones is source for complaint. He's not 'making it up as he goes along', he's thinking. He has new information that he did not have during the election and he's doing what he thinks is best based thereupon. I will say it again, blindly adhering to any political agenda, Democrat or Republican, or any fixed agenda after it is no longer reasonable is not something to be praised. This is exactly what President Bush did, and it is the main reason many of his policies failed.

You forgot the favorite of the Republican Party, spending money on lowering taxes. (It is spending money, if they have to borrow to do it).

People seem to be losing patience with Obama. To be fair, the guy did try to do an awful lot of stuff all at once, any one of which would be a major accomplishment. If accomplished, that is.

False he trying to please both parties. People voted him in to end war that is not working and making a big debt not to say most world are anti-US do to its war every 5 or 10 years from ww2 to now .

People voted him in ( alot of black people to help them and healthcare ) People are turning on him with stimulus package now and this big goverment .Part of the problem is the people .You want a army ,defence run wars = debt and big goverment .You want money going to the poor and healthcare = debt and big goverment.

Do away of army ,defence ,space program ,prisons ,cops and take on the healthcare ,poor ,housing projects ,welfare money and poor or do both = debt and big goverment.That me say this the US has big debt and Obama is trying to please both parties not the people who voted him in.

Bush was strong guy and no one will tell him otherwise.What Obama needs to do is say this is the way it is and no party will tell him want to do .This pleasing both parties is not really working .

Part of the other problem is pressure from people to end big goverment and do some thing about the debt .This is also taking alot of stuff that Obama talked about doing election and putting it in the trash to keep big goverment down and the debt down .

Both Democratic Party and republican party = big goverment and = debt it is just one likes to spend on different things . The US should have just build a big wall around it country and put up military towers and say goodbye North Korea , Vietnam ,Iran and places in the middle east that will like to go to war with the US.Than going to war that does not work and cost alot of money.

Bush was strong guy and no one will tell him otherwise.What Obama needs to do is say this is the way it is and no party will tell him want to do .This pleasing both parties is not really working.

Bush was a strong character, and look where it got him! I don't think it's a good idea to model an ideal presidency after Bush. Moreover, you must not have watched the State of the Union Address in which Obama clearly reprimanded both the Republican and Democratic party, as well as the Judicial branch. He was bold and clear that he was tired of the partisanship that was mucking up the works. If you perceive Obama as being a weak leader who 'tries to please everyone' you obviously have not been paying attention to recent politics.

Bush was a strong character, and look where it got him! I don't think it's a good idea to model an ideal presidency after Bush. Moreover, you must not have watched the State of the Union Address in which Obama clearly reprimanded both the Republican and Democratic party, as well as the Judicial branch. He was bold and clear that he was tired of the partisanship that was mucking up the works. If you perceive Obama as being a weak leader who 'tries to please everyone' you obviously have not been paying attention to recent politics

Bush was conservative and at war after 911 they wanted a strong conservative that is saying that go smoke them out the cave than a hippie liberal .Bush never ran things good even before .After x number of years after 911 and war not going good and no other 911 they wanted a end to war and voted Obama .

At first the people supported the stimulus package and big goverment and now people are moving away from this . Well Obama is trying to please both parties and the mass of the US people who shifted views on big goverment and debt doing elections there not mush Obama will be able to don now.

The people can't live in house and drive car with out paying in much same way you want the govenrment to do stuff it = cash and big debt.

Now or the next 5 or 10 years some thing will have to be done with debt.May be it time to cut back on every thing and will be hard for the country for x number of years.

Well Obama can yell and scream saying this is want I what but no bills passt so he trying to please both parties and the mass of the US people to get bills passt.The next 10 or 20 years will see if anyone can get this debt under control .But the US is going to have to do cut backs on the army ,defence and end these wars every 5 or 10 years.And do some thing about the high prison population and crime has that is also very costly .Has this making the debt out of control.

Some times people are not good in charge has they want some now and no don't understand stuff .Some times it best for leader to be in charge that knows how to do stuff that nakes longer to work. I don't know anyone that can fix all the problems in 5 years will things take time.

Edited by nec209