Theory of Gravity

Maitreya

"The grand aim of all science is to cover the greatest number of empirical facts by logical deduction from the smallest number of hypotheses or axioms." I believe that Einsteins Theory of Relativity is just not taken to the level of understanding which is possible with the knowledge gained from this natural phenomena. It states that time is relative to speed, while I believe that time is dependent on the motion of involved energy's. Here is my theory on Gravity (It isn't quite finished yet, as I've been coming to it's conclusion only as of late) and I welcome all criticism, regardless of content.

Gravity and the Nature of the Physical Universe

{Incomplete} The main problem that Gravity poses to the physical world is it's utter lack of explanation. It's weak nature and energetic uniformity baffles the logical analysis of even the greatest scientific contributors, and as such it comes up in the mind of the speculator that this phenomena may not be an attribute of the substance of energy, but rather an attribute of the existence of energy. Before I elaborate, though, I must show you how I view the Universe. For anything to exist, a state of equally attributed nonexistence must also be present. So for substance to exist, a void of non-substance must first exist. When these two states connect, what comes out of their meeting? This truth of the Universe points to the cause of mysticism, and the natural existence of paradoxes in the world we live, because when substance and void meet, void becomes absolute. This happening is the largest form of equilibrium, which brings to question the logic of existence in general. What I am trying to point out here is that energy must travel through a medium of energy in order to continue existence without the occurrence of complete equilibrium. Based on these premises, my beliefs becomes as the following series of sentences; I believe that empty space is the most subtle form of medium naturally created, that black holes are natural representations of the limitless void in which we inhabit, that light does not exist as photons and is akin to how sound travels through matter (only through space), that space does not travel at the speed of light but possesses such little motion that it exists at a different time standard than matter (which is energy at a higher motion), that time would not exist without motion, that the center of any organism is the part which maintains the in-the-moment awareness that occurs when energy particles can understand their own needs, and that their is an ultimate spiritual awareness that occurs when the paradox of existence is completely understood by the individual.

Now that my base is aptly defined, it should also be considered that all energy, while existing, must give off a force equal to the form of it's own existence. Knowing this, it becomes apparent that the existence of space includes an almost intangible force that presses on the energy surrounding it. An image to help my explanation could be a rock in an ocean; The earth is the rock (any energetic body may be used, but I use the earth explicitly for it's common gravitational pull which is experienced by any who read this) while empty space is the ocean which presses in all directions (Imagine being in the middle of an ocean, with gravity pushing you from all directions.) Now the attraction which forces energetic particles to come together in the first place is pretty simple. It's the interference that occurs when one energy particle blocks the overall pressure of the space behind it from the other energy particle, resulting in a pressure that comes strongest from the opposite sides of the two opposing bodies. Imagine a block of wood whose pressure is equal on all sides of the center energy particle, now imagine two blocks closer together with the same phenomena. Space cannot pass through the very core of any energy particle (it may travel through atoms and such because of the space between particles), so it then creates a natural interference with the motion of space that lessens the pressure between centers of energetic bodies (the pressure from space in the same general direction of the space interfered with makes sure that the farther away a body is, the less it feels this gravitational force) and then the natural pressure of space that occurs in the opposite direction becomes the stronger force only because of the absence of an equal opposing force, which ends up pushing the two entities together at an incredibly low force that is relative to the amount of energy displacing and interfering with the pressure of space. It should also be noted that gravity works differently for black holes only because of it's completely empty composition, and that it places energy and motion in complete equilibrium. It remains unknown to me how the aspects of the emptiness remains in-check, and does not completely neutralize the opposing energy surrounding it (like a cell eating virus held at bay with an organ), but if I were to guess I would say that this is also a facet of gravity. I think that natural black holes are smaller representations of the infinite void of nonexistence (given spatial definition by the existence of energy), and that there is a critical point where the pressure applied on the surrounding space almost completely immobilizes without losing it's form, creating an architectural sphere which can be likened to the masonic archways, only with gravity being in the center of the constructed form, and results in the formation of a barrier that separates space from void. Energy passes through only because space is the medium through which it travels, and as such simply let's it through. This theory seems completely absurd at first glance, mostly because of the Infinite Void which cannot have substance, and the obvious paradox inherent in the fact that there is no direct reason for energy to be in motion, but it was Einstein who said "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it". My theory's strength, however, doesn't lie in it's logical presentation, but in it's strange property of connecting philosophical, religious, and scientific theories without exception. Time is relative to speed (because speed is the cause of time), and light bends around large energetic bodies due to the distortion that occurs with the medium through which it travels (space). {Will complete later, with my theory on how acceleration occurs). Now disprove me.

... that light does not exist as photons and is akin to how sound travels through matter (only through space)...

I can disprove you!

You subtly claim that photons are "space-time phonons" or "ripples in space".

I doubt, though I would be happy to be corrected that you could get the correct degrees of freedom or simply the spin of a photon from your "theory". But then, you present no mathematical framework in which you could in principle calculate these things.

Have a look at the notion of gravitational waves and gravitons.