element collecter looking for trades

rogerxd45

ok so im sure there are plenty of other members on here that collect elements and when we do we usually end up with more then we need for our sample. I have lots of extras and wold love to trade

what i need:

k

Ca

Rb

Sr

Cs

Ba

Hf

Os

Te

Po

B

Th

U

I know i can buy these but i figured if i can work out a trade with someone its better for both parties

im new here so sorry if this is in the wrong section

i have lots of Hg to trade, some really cool acid etched aluminum that shows the crystal structure, tantalum pieces and a spool of .005" wire, Ti sponge, a small amount of arsenic. Mo 5"x5"x01" plate Mo evaporation boats Mo rod. Titanium rod (polished), Tungsten Rod, Indium wire, Be solid balls, Tritium glass vials

cadmium, tin, antimony, Chromium crystals and an arc melted button

cobalt, silicon (broken single crystal plate & seed crystal)

silver,zinc, copper

and the very very rare and expensive element.... lead :)

• 3 months later...

I know this is an old post, but i was wondering, i am 16 and i don't have any elements to trade, but i am trying to start element collection, i am very interested in elements and chemistry.

And i guess i was wondering if you had any extras, I would really be thankful and happy if you could donate any elements.

You dont have to answer on this post just send me a message if you want.

Thanks