Anyone use Lockerz

iPeppers

http://www.lockerz.com

The thing actually seems legit, but I was wondering if anyone has redeemed anything with them yet?

The gist of the website is; you make an account, you answer one question a day (I assume it's for marketing research and they sell your answers, which is how they are able to keep this site going), and you get points from it. You can then redeem the points on their website to get real stuff, but they only restock on items every once in awhile.

I currently have only enough points for a video game, but almost enough for a nintendo wii (which is what I must get!). So, yeah I was just wondering if anyone here has got stuff from them yet.

In case you want to try it out, I made an email account to send out invites to the website. It would help me out greatly if you took my invite, because I think I get a few points every time I invite someone. ;) Tell me your opinions on it!

for a free invite, email me at: []

(This is not a spam thread! I personally really want to know if anyone has redeemed anything from this website yet. :confused: )

Edited by mooeypoo

I do have a few posts racked up on these forms, and not one before was spam. I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't hope some people would ask me for an invite so I could obtain more tasty points, but I really want to know if this website is legit and will actually give me what I redeem on it. That was the main reason for this thread.

I don't want to give Lockerz my shipping info if they aren't completely legit. :)

Which is why I am giving you the benefit of the doubt on this. Next time, avoid posting your email on such things.. This forum isn't meant for recruitment, it's meant for debate. I am not sure what this debate is worth but whatever it is, it's worth much less in your email.

~moo

Amazingly, for something that smells so much of scam there seem to be mostly people saying it's legit. But how can they make any money?

That's what I was wondering. I am assuming that it kind of goes like this;

1) Me -> survey info to Lockerz

2) Lockerz -> info to companies for market research

3) companies -> money and merchandise to Lockerz as payment for survey info

4) Lockerz -> rewards me with pointz to cash in for the merchandise that they received, based on how much survey info I have provided them

5) everyone is happy, and everyone profits (some more than others)

This is all well and good, assuming that I actually get what I cash in my pointz for... BUT I have yet to find someone who cashed in on this marketing scheme of theirs, who I could also trust in telling me the truth that they actually received some awesome game or movie or something. :confused: